031. psychic twins

Börja om från början

"Because there's a PBR in it for ya." Sam says.

"Give me fifteen minutes." Ash says.

+++

The three are on the road again after getting a match. Dean is quietly singing to an REO Speedwagon song.

"You're kidding, right?" Sam asks.

"I heard the song somewhere, I can't get it out of my head. I don't know, man." Dean says. "What do ya got?"

"Andrew Gallagher. Born in '83, like me. Lost his mother in a nursery fire exactly six months later, also like me." Sam says.

"You think the demon killed his mom?" Dean asks.

"Sure looks like it." Sam says.

"How did you even know to look for this guy?" Dean asks.

"Every premonition I've had, if they're not about the demon, they're about the other kids the demon visited. Like Max Miller, remember him?" Sam says.

"Yeah, but Max Miller was a pasty little psycho." Dean says.

"The point is, he was killing people. And I was having the same type of visions about him, and now it could be happening all over again with this Gallagher guy." Sam says.

"How do we find him?" Dean asks.

"Don't know. No current address, no current employment. He still owes money on all his bills -- phone, credit, utilities..." Sam says.

"Collection agency flags?" Dean asks.

"None in the system." Sam says.

"They just let him take a walk?" Dean asks.

"Seems like it. There's a work address from his last W-2, about a year ago. Let's start there." Sam says.

+++

"You won't get anything out of Andy. I'm sorry, but they never do." Tracy says.

""They?"" Sam asks.

"You're debt collectors, right? Once in a while they come by. I don't know what Andy says to them, but they never come back." Tracy says.

"Yeah. So are you a friend of his?" Sam asks.

"I used to be, yeah. I don't see much of Andy anymore." Tracy says.

"Andy? Andy kicks ass, man." A guy says.

"Is that right?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. Andy can get you into anything. He even got me backstage at Aerosmith once, it was beautiful, bro." The guy says.

"How about bussing a table or two, Weber?" Tracy says.

"Yeah. You bet, boss." Weber says.

"Look, if you want to find him, try Orchard Street. Just look for a van with a barbarian queen painted on the side." Tracy says.

"Barbarian queen?" Dean asks.

"She's riding a polar bear. It's kind of hard to miss." Tracy says.

+++

"I'm sorry, I'm starting to like this dude. That van is sweet." Dean states. Miranda rolls her eyes at him. "What's wrong?" He asks Sam.

"Nothing." Sam says.

"Sam, you look like you're sucking on a lemon, what's going on?" Dean asks.

"This Andrew Gallagher, he's the second guy like this we've found, Dean. Demon came to them when they were kids, now they're killing people." Sam says.