Chapter-7

*y/n pov*

Y/n-Mr.lee I am not comfortable in calling you dad right now sorry.

I lower my head. Mr.lee came and cupped my face. I look into his eyes.

Mr.lee-Y/n it's ok if you are not comfortable in calling me dad. Take your time and never lower your eyes infront of anyone.

I just nod but I got tears in my eyes because dad always told me the same thing that never lower your eyes infront of anyone. Then BTS took me to my room. We were infront of my room. I was about to go inside but suddenly i got engulfed by a hug. It was Jin. I also hug him back.

Jin-Take care.
Y/n-You too(cold)

I saw that Jin smiled hearing my response and then I go into my room. It was good because it was completely in my style.

Y/n's room:-

I go inside and freshen up

I go inside and freshen up. My every stuff was already arranged by the maids. I changed and went to sleep.

Next morning-A/n pov

Y/n woke up and go to take shower. After she got ready she go downstairs.

Y/n's outfit:-

She let her hair down

She let her hair down. She saw that everyone was waiting for her on the dining table.

Jin,Mr.lee and y/m-Good morning y/n.
Y/n-Good morning.(cold)
Y/m-Y/n sit here with me.

She sit with her and then they all started eating quitely.

Mr.kim-So children I wanna tell you that me and your mom is going on honeymoon today after eating our breakfast and tomorrow is your school so BTS I am giving you the responsibility to take care of y/n.
Jin-Don't worry dad. I will take care of y/n.
Y/n-I don't need a babysitter.(rude)

Jin became sad after hearing this. Y/n felt sad that how she she reacted but after her father's death she has made a boundary around her which she didn't wanted to break. She has become lonely after her father's death because her mother always focus on her work. She now hates if someone cares for her. She is close only with bp and if some other person cares for she became rude with him/her and she never felt sad about it. It's the first time she felt sad after behaving rude with someone who is caring for her.After breakfast now y/m and mr.lee was about to go.