Nikolai Gogol x SLEEPY!reader

Nikolai Gogol x SLEEPY!malereader

NORMAL AU!

theme: fluff
trigger warning: none
Requested by: no one

enjoy ;)
💗----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Y'know.. Your thighs are really comfortable. I could sleep on them everyday."

Nikolai POV

I'm currently sitting in my car, driving home. It's 2:43AM and I'm listening to Music. But I'm not paying Attention to it right now.

The only thing on my mind is him.

I'M FINALLY GONNA SEE M/N!!!!
Today was such a long day at work! And when I get home I'm going to cuddle up with M/n and shower him with attention.

My lips turned into a big grin, they are just waiting to be smooched by M/n.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the door to our House and found him sitting in the living room, watching Alice in Borderland.

(A/N: I LOVEEEE ALICE IN BORDERLAND!!)

I guess he didn't notice me because he didn't even look my way or say something.

I slowly approached his sitting figure and waited for a few seconds before I wrapped my arms around him and tackled him into a big hug.

He was slightly shocked and surprised to see me and then his facial expression changed into one of love.

"M/n!!! I missed yoooouuu!"
"Nikolai.. I missed you too"

I cupped his face and closed the gap beetween our faces. My lips on his felt like they were made for each other. I placed one of my hands on the back of his head to deepen the kiss. He hummed as a signal for air and we pulled away. We both panted and I looked at him for 3 seconds and hugged him again.

I hummed happily and started talking about my day.

He was listening but he was also trying so hard to stay awake. I stopped to look at him and I found him half awake.
"M/n? do you wanna go to sleep?"
he hummed as a response and I stood up to pick him up bridal style.

he wrapped his arms around my neck and snuggled closer to me.
Once we reached the bedroom I slightly kicked the door open and walked in. I placed him on our bed and layed myself next to him. We wrapped our arms around each other and cuddled.

"Can I sleep on your thighs?" I looked at him, not surprised but happy. He always loved to sleep on my thighs and I always loved him sleeping on my thighs.

I hummed as a response and he sat up and crawled to my lower part. He laid his head on my thighs and made himself comfortable. He wrapped his arms around my upper thigh and his legs hugged mine. I then put my hand on his back and moved it up and down.

I used my other hand to play with his soft (h/c) hair and he relaxed completely. "Y'know.. Your thighs are really soft and comfortable. I could sleep on them everyday.." I chuckled and he shifted a bit.

"Well, I wont stop you from sleeping on them everyday. I'm sorry if I always get home late. I really hate work. I would rather spend all my time with you!" I said and slightly pouted.

he chuckled and it was so adorable. I could hug him for an eternity and not get bored.
He slowly fell asleep again and closed his eyes.

"I love you."
"I love you too!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!

sorry if it was bad and short I'm not so good at writing fan fics😭

Nikolai Thighs supremacy🛐🛐

BRO WHY ARE THEY SO BIG AND THICC-

have a great day/night! ;)