Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"Come in!" Robert shouted and looked at the time, seeing he had a missed text and that it was nearly midnight he assumed it was Annalise. "Annalise" he breathed out. "I'm glad you could make it."

"There's no way I wouldn't come. I missed her anyways." Annalise gave a small smile and walked over to Robert and leaned down to hug Robert and then looked at her sister. Trying to keep her tears at bay she grabbed Andy's hand. "It's going to be okay, Ans. I'm here."

Villa looks at Robert. "Robert, how the hell did no one notice this?"

"I guess we were all so caught up in our stuff." Robert looked down. "She was so busy trying to hold the house together that no one thought anything of it since she grew up in this house and figured she just wanted to hold it together since it had been falling apart under Beckett's watch," Robert told Villa, guilty that he didn't notice sooner.

"I told Slade I would be here until further notice. He's offered to transfer me to SPD if need be." Annalise told him. "I want to stay. I need a change of scenery anyways."

"What about Rosie though?" Before Villa could answer a voice came from behind them.

"Rosie will be staying the two weeks off he was given and then decide where he'll go from there," Rosie told Robert, coming into the room, and closing the door behind him. "I'll probably get my sister and her wife to keep running the lab with Mitchie."

Robert nods. Annalise looks at Robert and can see the bags under his eyes.

"Robert, why don't you go and get some rest." Villa tried to encourage. "We know that she's going to be okay. We know that she's stable and we know that she'll wake up." Annalise paused. "I'll stay with her Robert. She won't wake up alone."

Robert looks at her, about to argue when he realized she was right. Dr. Grey had told him multiple times that Andy would be okay, that she only had suffered from blood loss and that while she hit her head, there wasn't a serious concussion and now she even had the breathing tube removed.

"Fine. I'll go home, change, take a short nap and then I'll be back."

Villa and Rosie nod, say their goodbyes and watch as Robert leaves the room. Annalise stands up from her spot near her sister's bed and rubs a hand through her hair.

"I'm going to call Slade," Annalise told Rosie, tears starting to form in her eyes. "I can't just leave her after two weeks, Rosie."

"I know. I know how much Andy means to you and how much this is probably hurting you." Rosie grabs one of her hands, "I will stay here for a month. I wish I could stay longer but-"

"Rosie, it's okay. I understand. I'm gonna go make that call" Annalise told him and walked out of the room. She took a deep breath when she was out and pulled out her phone when she ran into someone.

"Whoa. you okay? Holy shit." the person said.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going, Doctor."

"It's okay. I was looking down. Wow, you look so much like her." she paused. "I'm sorry, I'm Dr. Grey. I'm Andy's doctor."

The realization hit "Oh, wow. So I literally ran into my sister's doctor?" Villa let out a small chuckle.

"Yes, but it's no problem. It seems like you and your sister have it in common." Meredith told her, smiling.

Annalise smiles back. "I guess we're both clumsy at times. I have to go make this call but it was nice to meet you, Dr. Grey."

"Likewise. I'll see you around, Villa." Villa nods and takes out her phone, calling Slade. She tells him that she'll need to stick around until further notice. Slade said he already called Captain Rendon on her behalf and told her she would be starting Monday. Giving her a few days to be with her sister and get situated to being in Seattle, having only been here once before.

When Villa hung up she walked back into the room and saw Rosie walking around the room, on the phone, obviously talking about a case back in Miami. When she looked at the bed she saw someone she didn't recognize.

"Hey?" Villa said, trying not to scare whoever she was.

"Oh, my god. Hi!" the person said as she turned to face Villa. "Holy shit you look so much like Andy." the person paused. "I'm Vic, I'm one of Andy's friends and I work with her and Robert at 19 as well," Vic told her, reaching out a hand for Villa to shake.

"I've heard a lot about you, Vic." Annalise shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you."

"You've heard about me?" Vic asked, confused. "Andy never told us anything about a twin."

"Andy's private when it comes to family," Annalise told her. "Anyways, I'm Annalise Villa. Most people just call me Villa though."

"Going by your last name. Let me guess, you're either a firefighter or a cop?" Vic guessed.

"Cop. Miami PD. Homicide." Villa smiled.

"Wow. Impressive." Vic said. "How long do you plan on being here?"

"As long as I want. My boss talked to Ryan's old captain and got me transferred to SPD." Villa watched Vic's face drop.

"Are you sure you want to work SPD? Bunch of racist cops."

"I know. A month before I came here I saw all the stories. Andy told me about a few incidents that had happened with her and Robert too. Honestly, I thought about coming down after she told me she almost saw Robert get shot by cops after saving those two kidnapped girls." Villa paused. "I also saw the video. I saw Andy get pushed down by that cop. I nearly got on a plane right then and there. I was so pissed. I was surprised Andy didn't sue the cop."

Vic looked at Villa, hesitating. "Villa. She did. Or rather she tried."

"Why do I have a feeling I'm going to hate this story?" Villa asked.

Before Vic could reply they heard a third voice. "Because you will, Lise." Vic and Villa heard come from the bed.

"Andy." Villa let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god you're awake. We were so worried." Villa told her, moving over to the bed to grab a hand.

"You didn't need to come out all this way. I-"

Villa cut Andy off "You couldn't stop me with an Army, Ans. I wanted to and needed to come." Villa looked around the room, seeing Vic and Rosie "Guys, do you mind if I talk to my sister alone?"

"No problem, I'll be back later," Vic told her while Rosie just walked out, still on the phone.

"Andy, what's going on?" Villa asked, worried and scared.

"I love Robert, I finally got the captaincy that I've wanted for years." Andy paused and looked Villa in the eyes. "I just don't know why I feel so empty right now. My life is better than ever. Everything is finally going right."

"Ans, I can't imagine what you're feeling right now, but I promise I will stay here as long as you want until you figure it out. I've already been transferred to SPD and my boss is the one who cleared it so before you go arguing everything is already settled. Captain Rendon helped make this possible." Villa told her sister, moving to sit down on the chair that Robert had been sitting on.

Andy looked down at their connected hands, not knowing what to say. "Thank you, Lise."

"Of course. I'm going to go get Dr. Grey and Robert so we can talk about what happens next." Villa told Andy, standing up but before she could get out of the room Andy spoke up.

"I wasn't trying to kill myself." Andy blurted out.

"I know. We all do." Villa told her, briefly going back over to the bed to give Andy a gentle kiss on her forehead. "I'll be right back, okay?" Villa watched Andy nod and made her way out of the room, sighing.