Chapter 22 - Part 2

Start from the beginning

" Yes you do. C'mon." She got up and started dragging me to the bathroom.

I sat on the toilet half sleep until the burning sensitive sensation woke me up from me urinating.

" You good?" Taylin asked based off the look on my face.

" Yeah it's just burn a little and my legs hurt." I pouted.

" Okay let's run you a nice bath."

" Taylin it's like 2 am..."

" So?" She cut the water on and started pouring in different salts and smell good liquids making bubbles.

Helping me get into the bath she gave me a clean washcloth and towel. " Thank youu."  I cheese up giving her a kiss.

" Of course baby, that's all you wanted huh?"

" Noooooo." I lied.

" Mhm. Are you really on birth control? Or do we need to start?"

" No I was for real."

" Why? If you wasn't having sex."

" I had really bad cramps so it helps a little with that." She nodded.

She brought me some new pair clothes, some boxers and t-shirt.

" I love you." 

" I love you too baby."

——

I woke feeling like I finally had gotten enough sleep because her bed is SOO comfortable. I looked around for her but she wasn't in the room. I got up and followed the sound of her voice in the other room. She was angrily speaking on the phone.

" Okay, And I don't give a fuck. Do something with it. Y'all pissing me off." She spoke.

I leaned on the wall rubbing my eyes up until she noticed me.

" Ight, Whatever. I'll deal with it later." She hung up. "Goodmorning love." Her whole demeanor changed. She walked up to me and gave me kiss but I was still in the process of stretching and rubbing my eyes. "You hungry?"

My eyes lit up and I nodded frantically. She start pulling out ingredients from her cabinets.

" Let's make pancakes." She turned on some music and started instructing me as we made pancakes by scratch.

" You know we still not together right?" I said being playful and ignorant to get her reaction.

" You sure ?"

" Yup!" I said as she watched me whisk the ingredients.

She looked down smirking. " Ion believe you. Cause last night you-"

" Shut the fuck up." I cut her off.

She walked closer to me. " Or what?"

I felt my body tingle as it got nervous so I put my hand under the faucet and flicked water on her making her laugh.

"Talk all that shit then can't stand on it." She put her hand in the flour and hit me with it.

" Why would you do that!" I picked flour up and started hitting her with it and she picked up more and threw it on me.

" TAYLIN!! MY FUCKING HAIR!!" She was dying laughing.

"You started it. Go get dressed, i'll have somebody clean this up and food should be done by then."

I rolled my eyes at her. She was still laughing.

——

Later on that day, Taylin was driving me back to my dorm apartment and we vibing out to music.

We eventually pulled up and she grabbed my face to give me a kiss... then another...then another...until she just started making out with me.

I pulled away. " I have to go pack." I laughed.

" Mhm. Climb in the back real quick."

" Climb in the back ?! Girl I'm not doing this with you."

" You know you want too."

I tried to hide my smile. " What if someone sees us,"

" Who? Baby my windows tinted. This ain't no fishbowl round here. Turn the music up, c'mere."

One quick round 2 later.
" Ugh Taylin you fucked up my hair again."

" I'll pay for it." She kissed my forehead then started kissing me.

" I have to go pack for real."

" Okay okay, Just call me tomorrow and take y'all  to the airport.

"Okay... I love you."

"I love you."

——

When I got into my room, I looked up and saw Dejah sitting on my bed scaring the shit outta me.

" What the fuck?!" I yelled.

She hopped up smiling. " Tell me EVERYTHING."

" What you mean?"

" Girl don't act like youn know. You been sitting outside for over an hour and ya hair all fucked up. That better had been round 2 or 3 cause I know you ain't give it up for the first time in her car ?!"

" Girlll, oh my gawd."

" Come on. Tell Auntie Dej all about it." She's so goofy.

——

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 🫶🏽
𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀, 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 ❤️