Part 16

Dream waits for George to answer him again. He waits and waits, lets the days fly past him in blurs as he finds himself staring at George instead of the other way around. He misses him, he starts to think. He misses George and it's driving him insane.

Filming starts to ache his heart. His stomach burns when George's hand touches his as his mind goes fuzzy when they're acting. He wants it to be real, it's disgusting. Everytime he goes to speak his line, a buildup of anxiety the size of a boulder blocks his throat and he has to swallow it down to squeak out the words.

As the movie slows to an end, the couple get closer, meaning so do Dream and George. There's more kissing, fake dates and walks in parks filled with cameras. People walk past with turned heads, talking about the upcoming movie as Dream stares into George's eyes to wait for a reaction. Because he doesn't kiss him like he used to. He doesn't have the same feeling he did before, he feels like a stranger all over again.

He's kissing a stranger. One that used to hate him. The same man that used to kiss him like he meant it. The thought of that alone makes his stomach bloom, a group of butterflies blooming in his stomach as his feelings for George grow with each passing day.

It's taken months. Literal months for Dream to see George as something other than annoying. Well, he still sees that, but there's more now. He feels his cheeks flush when the boy laughs and he finds himself wanting to be around George more than anyone else, but George doesn't care. He told Dream that himself.

He was excited, practically bouncing on his seat with giggles. He turns his phone towards George's seat beside him. "George." He laughs, his phone shaking in his hand with his body rocking up and down. "Look at this video." He tries to hold back the laughs so as to not 'spoil' the video for the brunette but it doesn't matter. He spits out the laughs with a spray of badly held back saliva.

George throws his head back, a groan rumbling out of his throat as he tenses his legs and slaps down his arms. "Clay! I don't care!" His head snaps towards the laughing ginger who simply freezes, his whole world stopping and the trees refusing to give him air. He feels as if he's about to choke and swallows before pulling his phone back towards himself.

"You're so fucking irritating, oh my god." George rises from his seat, picking up his chair with one hand to drag it a few feet away and sit in it, back towards Dream.

It was hard for Dream to witness all of that. He went back to his trailer that night feeling like he could cry, his mind playing unheard words into his ears as if they were real; but they weren't. So Dream shut them down. He threw on his shoes, wiped his eyes and knocked on George's door, not even bothering to ask for what he wanted because what he wanted was just an escape. He just wanted to have George's attention for an hour of the night.

He wanted nothing more than for George to look at him and call him all the words he's been dying to hear, so they stripped, and he let George do whatever he wanted to him as he complimented his freckled body.

"You have such pretty skin." George whispers, etching his lips along Dream's neck as he pants along the already forming bruises. "You think so?" Dream asks, tangling a hand into George's curls to push his head further into his neck. George just scoffs, biting and pulling on a piece of the stretchy flesh with his teeth. "I know so." He answers, pressing a soft kiss to the area before moving a hand down towards Dream's aching crotch.

It's almost as though their nights change something in George. He goes from ignoring Dream to wanting to never stop complimenting him. He leaves purple marks on his skin and presses his lips on every sensitive part of Dream, leaving the ginger a sweaty, moaning mess beneath him. He rocks his hips into Dream with a look of pure love, looking at Dream like he wants him for his own and nothing else. But as soon as they leave the bedroom all of it stops, George goes back to hating Dream and Dream is left confused in his newly discovered feelings.

"You feel so good." George likes to breathe, massaging his fingers into the fat of Dream's hips as he thrusts his hips harshly into Dream's. Dream only whines back, arching his back even more to push his head into the pillow of George's bed. He whines into the fabric, his eyes squeezing shut and his mouth falling open to let a pool of saliva soak into the white.

He reaches a hand back to touch himself, pumping his hand back and forth on his own dick as he moans and breathes into the pillow pressed around his face. His muscles start to twitch. His body losing its strength as George holds his ass up and continues to fuck into it.

"I'm so close." He tries to say, muffling his words into the feathers. George presses a kiss along his spine, breathing against the soft hairs and pushing Dream over the edge and sending him cumming into his own hand. His throat opens to allow porn worthy moans to spill out, his hand continuing its pace and milking him dry until he starts to ache from the overstimulation.

He continues his pace on his own dick, jerking himself off despite feeling enough pleasure and already finishing once. "Dream, I'm gonna cum." George's hips twitch almost as if on cue, his body losing rhythm.

The man below him raises his head, finally letting a wave of fresh air pour into his lungs before George leans forward to wrap a soft hand around his throat. He holds Dream's head up with his hand, increasing the pressure to let Dream know his hand was there. "God." George whines, moving his thumb to rub along Dream's stubbled jaw. The ginger can only grunt back, his overgrown hair sticking to his neck and making his mullet more obvious through the sweat.

"Cumming." George informs, tightening his grip on the man's throat as he presses their bodies flush together to get a better feel. Clay gasps around the hand, his own hand dropping from his dick as George slows into a soft thrusting pattern, making sure he is completely finished before he pulls out and lets Dream relax.

Wc: 1128