five

I sit on the bed and put my heals on, the last step before we're ready to leave.

"I might be taller than you now" I say, standing up. Lando walks over to me, him still slightly taller than me. But it's a lot less of a height gap than usual, thanks to my midget height.

"Ha I'm still taller" He says, fist pumping the air celebrating. I role my eyes and grab my phone then we leave the room. We walk down to the elevator and get in.

"Do you want to put your phone in my pocket, so you don't have to carry it?" Lando asks, how thoughtful of him.

"Yeah that would be great thanks." I reply whilst putting my phone in the pocket of his suit jacket. "They should make dresses with pockets" he suggests, looking at me through the mirror.

"That would be so good, they should really do that. But it's fine when you have a b-, erm I mean someone to look after it for you." I say, almost saying boyfriend, that would have been embarrassing. But me almost saying that makes me think, do I have feelings for Lando? There's no question that I find him attractive, I mean who doesn't?! But am I starting to fall for him?

The lift doors open as we reach the ground floor and we start walking through the lobby to get outside to the wedding venue. "Hey Lando?" I ask quietly, trying not to disturb any others around us.

"Hey Sienna" He repeats jokingly, and I smile back at him as he walks by my side.

"I need to tell you about my cousin. His name is Luke, and he's a bit of a dickhead. So just a warning if he comes up to us, which he probably will considering he watches f1, just ignore anything he says. He can be a bit of a nob." I say and Lando looks up at me.

"How come? He hasn't done anything to you has he?" Lando stops walking, making me turn to look at him, a worried look spread over his face.

"No. Well I mean I haven't seen him in a while but he used to be so horrible to me as a kid, like make fun of me, pick on my looks all the time. I saw him last before I went to uni, he told me i'd never be successful in photography because apparently I was shit" I say and Lando listens. "But maybe he's changed." I say and look at Lando, a blank, concerned look on his face.

"Come on let's go." He says reaching his hand out for me to take and I do so. We walk hand-in-hand outside to where the wedding would take place, most of the guests already there. It was a lovely idyllic Italian setting. Lando leads me to the front where I said we'd be sitting next to my dad and we sit down, along with all the other guests, who some are pointing and whispering, as they must have recognised lando.

"Hey Dad" I greet my father, by giving him a hug.

"Hi Sienna, you look lovely." He replies and looks to my right and sees Lando.

"Oh hi Lando, I didn't know you were coming with Sienna, it's great to see you mate." He says greeting him with a quick hug too. Im not surprised that my dad was shocked to see Lando here, I mean we did only recently reconnect.

"Yeah I invited him as my plus one so I wouldn't be lonely considering my brothers not coming." I respond as my dad takes his seat again.

"How come Noah's not here?" Lando asks.

"Oh he had an important work event he couldn't miss." My dad answers and Lando nods. Everyone stops talking as music begins to play, indicating the start of the ceremony. My dad leans over to me.