10 |To bad we can't|

Start from the beginning

The way he touches me till I tremble and hauling me over the brink, making ecstasy crash over me, my pleasure being completely in his control, making me beg, scream and plead for his touch.

My lustful imaginations were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door. Making me snap back to the harsh reality.

"Luv? You alright, you've been in there for a while." Hobie knocks.

"Oh yeah, I'll be right out, just got.. distracted." I tell him.

"Oh alright, just making sure your alright." Hobie says.

I sigh and look down on at my body imaging his arms around me holding me close to him. I shake the those thoughts out of my head and begin to clean my body.

The soap drips down my body as I cleanse myself, I slowly rinse myself off and step out of the shower, I grab my towel and dry my self off and use a sanitary product I placed earlier for when I got out.

I wrap my towel around my body, shivering when the cold breeze of the hall way hits my skin, I look down at my feet as I head to my room, when I walk in my heart skips a beat when I see Hobie still sitting on my bed.

"Hobie?" I say as I grip my towel a bit tighter.

"Oh, oh! I thought you were getting changed in the bathroom sorry luv." He chuckles.

"Your an idiot, but I need to change." I laugh.

"Maybe I can watch?" He says with a smirk.

"No Hobie, you don't need to see all that." I walk to my closet and grab some clothes.

"Your right, I don't need to see, but I want to.." Hobie whispers in my ear as hes suddenly behind me leaning over my shoulder a bit.

"Hobie.." I say hesitantly as I slowly turn my head to look at him.

He grabs my waist firmly yet a hint of gentleness and turns me to face him, a smirk on his face.

Before I can even say anything he presses his lips against mine, I tense up but I immediately give in and kiss him back almost letting my towel just fall off my body.

I never knew how much I missed his kiss till now, he easily slips his tongue into my mouth and our tongues dance a fevering tango with eachother as his hands trail down my body resting at my hips and pulling me closer to him.

I adjust my towel around my body and wrap my arms around his neck eagerly, savoring the feeling of his soft skin. His tender fingers teased my skin leaving a sensitive trail wherever he touched.

He knew what he was doing to me, teasing me like this, making me desperate for his touch as the softness of my towel caressed and lightly brushed my bare skin.

Hobie pulled away and whispered in a rough voice, his breath tickling my ear as he rubbed my bottom lip with his thumb.

"God, I've missed those pretty lips." He whispered as he picked me up into his arms and smashed his lips against mine again.

I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist and hold his face in my hands as he kissed me passionately. He kisses me with urgency making me melt into his arms, my heart flutters as my body aches longing for his touch. He's all I want in this moment.

He sat on my bed, placing me in his lap I could feel his undeniable arousal teasing me through his pants. He breaks the kiss and immediately started attacking my neck, the sudden waves of pleasure coursing through my body causes me to moan softly as I tilt my head back giving him better access to my sensitive skin.

The room filled with my soft moans and whimpers as he kissed and nibbled on my neck. Leaving more hickeys and bite marks on me.

His hand wander feeling my body through my towel, I can tell by how urgently he's moving he just wants to rip this towel off my body and touch my bare skin and look at my exposed state.