Chapter 7

Noel's POV

The next morning, I wake up later than I planned, so I quickly eat some breakfast, and I go to see my mate, instead of going for a run as I wanted to.

Last night was terrible, and I couldn't fall asleep, because I had too many thoughts in my head.

I still want to scream at the Moon Goddess for what she did to me, I really can't believe that she's mean enough to make me have to same mate as my twin brother.

That's really disgusting, and I have no idea how I will deal with it, I guess that is should take my mate, and run away.

But I have no idea what I would tell him, and I'm sure that my family would search for me, so we would have to constantly be on the run.

And since Scott knows that Derek is my mate, and Leon have smelled him on me, then I'm sure that they would guess what's going on, if I will run away.

I decide to take a deep breath to calm myself, and I quickly walk towards Scott's house.

I already made sure that my brother isn't following me, but I guess that he decided to visit my friends today instead of following me, so that's good for me.

When I make it to my brother's house, I knock on the door  and my mate opens it quickly, he most likely already smelled that I was coming here, and was waiting on me.

I give him a hug  before I curse at myself in my head, because now I will somehow have to get his scent off of me, before I will get back to my house.

I decide to relax into him, when I feel his arms around me.

"What's wrong?" He asks me worriedly.

"I just have a stressfully night, and I couldn't sleep well." I say, deciding that I won't tell him about my brother, at least for now.

It might be stupid, but I want to have my mate for myself for a while, if I will have to share him later on.

I'm not even sure if I will be able to share him to be honest.

"Is this because of the fact that I have a kid?" He asks me, so I shake my head.

"No don't worry about it, my siblings are just messing with me, and last night one of them went too far." I say.

He nods in understanding, decide to not continue this conversation, so we hug for a while longer, before he leads me inside, and towards the room that Scott gave him.

Scott has only two kids, and since our parents make a five bedroom houses for all of their kids, that means that Scott has two spare bedrooms, which makes it easy for my mate and his son to stay here.

"By the way. Why do you have a son?" I ask him, and then he explains the whole situation, while I listen to every word.