"What? Did you hear that?" A random Demon whisper. "The Chairdemon called her granddaughter!" Another whispers. "His 'Darling Granddaughter' at that!" Another whisper shouts.

'So the mysterious new student..... Is the Chairdemons granddaughter!?' Most of them conclude.

"And I'm gone!" I shout as I run into the school. I make it into class just on time.

"My queen! You finally made it!" Sabnock shouts as he hoists me onto his shoulder. "Good morning to you too, Sabnock." I smile.

"Silence! Time for roll call." Kalego shouts. "When you cretins hear me, call out your name, respond to me properly." He demands. "Sabnock Sabro."

"Indeed!" He says. "Shax Lied." Kalego calls. "Here." The rest of the roll call goes smoothly. "Reina." Kalego calls out. "Here." I reply. "Get off of Sabnock's shoulder. That isn't your seat." He orders. "Kay." I say simply and tap Sabnock to let me down.

"Iruma. Iruma!" Kalego shouts. "Master." Asmodeus pulls Iruma out his thoughts. "Oh! Here!" Iruma shouts as he looks up. Kalego is in front of him, glaring.

"Starting today, you all will begin classes with other teachers. Refrain from insolent behavior such as not answering when you're called upon. Or other imprudent decisions such as challenging our teachers to engage in fisticuffs." He glares at Iruma and then Sabnock.

"That is all. Now head towards the class tower straight away!" Kalego says. "Just in time." Iruma mumbles. "Iruma, sir?" Asmodeus says. Iruma turns around to see Clara with her mouth pulled apart by Asmodeus, making her face look quite comical.

"Ahh! Hey! What's wrong with her!?" Iruma asks as he backs away. "Well, you see, sir, you looked down in the dump, so I wanted to cheer you up. Is it working at all?" Asmodeus explains. "Wanna piggyback ride Iruma-kins?" Clara asks.

"Like this!" She jumps on to Asmodeus's back. "What's with you and my back!?" Asmodeus asks. "Attachment complete!" Clara shouts. "I asked you a question!" Asmodeus yells. "You're shorter than Sabro." Clara says. "Get off!" Asmodeus shouts. "We're supposed to be cheering up Master!' Asmodeus says.

"I think you already did!" I pat Clara's head. "Huh?" Asmodeus looks at the now smiling Iruma. "Come on guys, let's go." Iruma says. "See? Told you so!" I grin.

"Yis, students of the Misfit class, it is a pleasure to meet all of you. Welcome to the Botany Tower. Here, you will learn about one of the most fascinating fields of study in the scientific world. My name is Suzie Stolas. I will be teaching you about botany Yis. Today, let us use our magic to try and make some flowers bloom. How does that sound, Yis?" She explains.

"Hold your hand over this special sapling and say Quan Quan." She demonstrates it for us. The sapling starts to shine before it turns into a beautiful pink flower. "Yis, and just like that, it's bloomed." She holds the pot up for us all to see. "By the way, you can use this flower to give shape, weight, and dimension to your magic. Alright, everyone, it's now time to begin." She says.

"Quan Quan!" Caim shouts. "Quan Qu -aaahhhh." Agares yawns halfway through it. Neither of their flowers bloomed. "Uh, ma'am? Nothing is happening." Caim says.

"Another technique is clearly envisioning what your flower should look like in your mind. Do your best, yis." She explains to them. Iruma and I look at our flowers.

'I don't have any magic. So I can't produce a flower, but I need to participate for real, so I don't stand out.' Iruma thinks to himself.

'I know I have magic from what the Goddess said to me, but... How much do I have? Is it a lot? Is it next to none like Kirio? Or is it in the middle? I'd hope it's a good amount, seeing as though she didn't give me any wings or special ability. But with her, you can never be sure.' I sigh.