She Knows

We see a desk filled with newspapers on Iruma. A red-headed girl can be seen looking at these newspapers closely in her office.

"The Honor student, Iruma." She says.

"It's finally been delivered. I'm so delighted. This custom carriage to take my grandchildren to and from school!" Grandpa says as he drives the carriage.

"You see that thing yesterday?" A random Demon boy asks. "Yeah! I totally did!" A Demon girl replies. "AHHHH!" They both screen as their spun around as our carriage passes by. "The heck was that!?" He asks. "The Chairdemon!?" The girl exclaimes.

"My sweet Iruma and Reina are on their very way to school!" Grandpa laughs. "Ehhehehh...." Iruma laughs nervously in the carriage. 'So much for a low profile...' Iruma thinks.

"So, Grandchildren, how do you like the ride so far?" Grandpa asks. "Oh, it's good - I mean fantastic!" Iruma replies. "Loving it." I say with absolutely no enthusiasm at all. I notice Iruma staring at his ring intensely.

"Don't worry, you saw Grandpa feed that thing. It won't be going crazy anytime soon." I reassure him. "You're right, thanks." He says. We both look out the window as we hear singing.

"I wonder if humans really do taste good." A Demon says. "What? Do you still believe in humans? They're just a myth!" Another says. "There's no way! They totally exist!" He says.

'We just gotta live in hiding. We can't afford to stand out no matter what!' Iruma thinks to himself. 'Yikes. Hey, isn't this the episode where Ameri appears?' I think to myself.

The carriage comes to a stop at the front of the school. Opera steps out and unfolds a red carpet for us to walk on. "Master Iruma and Miss Reina! Has now arrived!" Opera shouts. 'And we're totally standing out!' Iruma panics.

"You may step out now." Opera says. "Give us a break, will you!?" Iruma shouts. "Iruma, sir! Mistress Reina!" Asmodeus shouts from afar. "A very good morning to you Master and Mistress!" Asmodeus says as he runs over to us.

"Good morning, Azz. Sorry I couldn't come with you today." Iruma apologizes. "Are you kidding me? That was the most glorious entrance ever!" Asmodeus starts glowing. "I was so impressed -" He gets hit in the face by Clara in the carpet.

"Kaboom!" Clara shouts. "Morning! How's it going?" Clara greets us. "What do you think you're doing!?" Asmodeus tosses Clara to the side. "AHGHH!" But she somehow ricocheted right back and hit him in the stomach.

"Uh, hey guys? Clara? We gotta get to class now." Iruma says, not liking the attention. "May I have the carpet now?" Opera asks as Asmodeus and Clara fight. "Whoohoo!" Clara shouts, still in the carpet. "Stop!" Asmodeus shouts.

"Don't forget your bags now!" Grandpa hands us our bags. "Oh, thank you, Grandpa." Iruma says.

"Woah! They got the Chairdemon to carry their bags for them?!" A random person shouts. "Those are the ballsiest kids ever!" Another shouted.

"I have another surprise for you! A phone so you can all me anytime you want! I finally gave in and converted to a Hellphone! Don't even ask me how it works because I haven't the foggiest! But the point is now you can call me whenever the desire strikes!" Grandpa says.

"Oh? Grandson? Grandson?" Grandpa looks around for Iruma. "He ran off while you were talking." I say. "That's too bad. Huh? Where are you going!?" Grandpa shouts. "Gotta skedadle before I'm late to class." I wave. "But I wasn't finished!" Grandpa wails.

"Omfg." I sigh and walk back up to him. "Have a good day at work and be careful." I hug him. "Oh! My darling granddaughter gave me a hug! This is the greatest day of my life!" He hugs me back tightly and twirls me around.