Chapter 1

'OMG, THE NEW SEASON FOR WTDSIK IS FINNALY OUT!!' I sqeul in my hospital bed.

I'm Reina, a 15 year old weeb. If you're wondering why I'm in a hospital bed, it's because I was born with an extremely weak body. So I spent my life in this hospital, it's not as bad as it seems! I get to see my parents often, and I can still watch anime! Which still sounds depressing now that I say it...

"I wish I could be healthy... I wanna do things like them.." I mumble to myself as I continue to watch WTDSIK.

*knock knock* "Excuse me! I came to tell you that your parents won't be able to visit for a while, they're on a business trip." My nurse informs me.

'Again?'

"That's alright! I'll give them lot's of love and tell them everything once they're back!" I smile the happiest fake smile I can muster. Thankfully, the nurse was easy to fool.

"Awww, you're so sweet! I bet your parents can't wait to see you again!" The nurse gushes as she exits my room. I let my smile drop as the door closed.

'They probably can't stand seeing they're sickly daughter in a hospital bed...' I think to myself. I feel tears prick my eye.

'No, I can't cry now!' But it's already too late as tears fall down my right cheek as tears escape my right eye. 'Ha, I can't even cry like a normal person.'

Unfortunately for me, I can only cry out of one eye. Which is my right eye. I try to wipe away my tears, but they keep coming as dark thoughts swirl through my head. 'Why was I even born in the first place!? I can't even stand properly on my own!!' I cry and cry until I have no more tears left.

'I'm so tired.' I turn off my TV and rest my head on the pillows. 'I wish I could be healthy too.' Was my last thought as I let sleep engulf me.

"-tal, ortal!" I hear a voice say.

'Wtf is that?' I think to myself. "Mortal!!" I hear someone scream. I jolt upwards and look around. 'Where the fuck am I?'

I noticed that I'm no longer in my hospital bed but rather a field filled with orange, white and blue spider lilies.

"MORTAL!!" I snap my head in the direction of the voice. The person calling out to me was a beautiful woman. She had golden eyes and long, wavy lavender colored hair.

"Damn, your lashes are long." I accidentally complimented.

"Thank you, but could you PLEASE listen to me now?" She grumbles. I nod my head.

"Good! So, as I was trying to say, I'm the Goddess of the multiverse! I have chosen you to become my entertainment!" She exclaimes happily with jazz hands.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I'm dreaming, this ain't real!" I pinch myself to prove my point. "Ow!"

'It hurt.' I thought. "So I'm not dreaming..?" I say hesitantly. The woman looked at me as if I were an idiot.

"Of course you're not dreaming!!" She fumes.

"OK! So then I'm your new source of entertainment??" I question. She nods her head eagerly.

"Yes! I'll be giving you a new body! You'll be transferred to your favorite anime!" She exclaimes.

"Wait! You mean I'll be going to WTDSIK!?" I ask in anticipation.

"Yep!" She gives me a thumbs up. 'Wait.. but there's still one more thing.'

"What about my life here? My parents?" I ask. She looks at me as if I grew two heads.

"Why would you care about that? I'm giving you a chance to be healthy!! You didn't like your life on earth, right?" She asks, dumbfounded. I shake my head.

"Even so... My parents would still worry, right? I lived my entire life in a hospital bed, so even if I have a healthy body, I probably won't be able to use it very well." I said.

"Fine. How about this? I'll give you a new healthy body for exactly 1 year, during that time you will stay in your favorite anime. Once the year is over, I will meet you again and ask if you still wish to go back. If you want to go back, I'll let you. If you don't, I'll let you keep your new life." She compromised.

"Deal." I take her hand and shake it.

"Great! I'll send you there now! I'll also give you most of your belongings while you're there! Bye~!" She waves at me.

"Wait! Right now!? I'm not ready!! Ye- Ahhhhhhh!" I scream as I fall through some kind of void.