27

( A/N: New chapter lets gooo...sorry if this chapter is quite lacking .. )

( Sunoo's pov)

As I have done with my shower, I am moving on with my skincare, and lastly, I dry off my damp hair with a hair dryer. I keep brushing my own hair with my hands, and after almost 10 minutes, I look at my own reflection and nod at myself as I feel satisfied with my own routine.

"I am looking SO fresh SO clean"

I came out from the toilet just to hear my mother calling for me, so I walked to her, and she quickly showed me a tray that had chicken porridge, pills for the cold, and a glass of water.

"Hmm, sunshine, please wake him up and tell him to eat this, okay? Then, take him to shower himself; I will prepare the toiletries for him and Ni-ki baggy's clothes. What do you say?"

Okay, Eomma, I love you.", I smile as I am so grateful to have a good mother like her. Damn, I will study hard for next week so she can be so proud of me.

I grab the tray and slowly move to my room to see Sunghoon Hyung in his slumber. I slowly put the tray on the table, moving to my bed to see his figure. I look at him. I can't resist myself as I slowly put my hand on his forehead again. Then, I move my tiny hands to his hair and slowly pat his head.

I look at the handsome figure in front of me and sigh. He really looks like a prince. And I am afraid to wake him up, as he really looks like he is in a good dream.

"Yah, Kim Sunoo, get this sh*t together, man. Just wake him up. He is not going to kill you. He really needs to eat to get better." I mumble to myself before slapping myself.

After gaining my own courage, I get closer to him, slowly putting my hands on the older shoulder and shaking it slowly and NOT aggressively. I mean, he is sick; better be careful, Kim Sunoo.

"Hyung....wake up....hyung..? Wake up...hmm?"

He is shaking his head while groaning in pain, as if he doesn't want to wake up.

"Hyung...wakey, wakey, is it time to wake up...hmm?"

And with that, he slowly opened his eyelids and looked at me. He just stares at me, and without me even realising it, I am so close to his face. I mean, like, we are so close that our foreheads are touching each other. Our eyes were just deeply staring at it, and he was just silently looking at me for a moment.

Then he groans for a few seconds and touches his head.

"Ughh. My head is fucking hurt,", he said with his attractive raspy voice. I just look at him in silence before grabbing his hands, which are still hot.

He then tried to wake up and change his position to a sitting one, but he was struggling, so I grabbed his hands and gently pulled him up, and without realising it, he pulled me into a hug. His head is nuzzling into my neck, and he holds my back tightly.

"Am I still dreaming because you are so damn real?"

I can't help myself, so I gently released the hug and cupped his face with a worried face.

"Hyung, you are not dreaming. Is you and me in my bedroom (this world, lol ) , and you are sick, and I am not willing to let you go to your house without someone taking care of you. So, Hyung, let's eat and get better. Okay?"

He nodded and smiled at me. I smile before I take the bowl from the table and put it on my thighs. I take the bowl that has the chicken porridge and give it to him.

He nodded and slowly took the spoon that my mother had provided before scooping it up and eating it slowly as he tried to digest the meal.

"Is delicious..."