11

ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ>>>

(Clara pov)

I am having fun with my only friend, Sunoo. I love him. I could do anything to him; I could even kill someone if he told me to. I go to the toilet because I want to pee and touch up my makeup.

I am happy because I have Sunoo as my friend. When I was a little kid, everyone bullied me in school because I was an outsider, or maybe because of my nationality.

But, as I am finally living in Korea, I am happy. My father has noticed my change when I am in Korea. Even my mother has been happy to see me smile more.

Yes, but the problem is that damn F4. Ughh. Why would they even bully my friend?

And I think Sunoo might like one of the F4 members. and I don't like it. I like Sunoo, yes. I like him more as a friend. I know Sunoo would never think of me as his lover. He told me he didn't want to think of a crush or lover.

As soon as I am done with my things, I am out and looking for Sunoo, and then I see him. He is at the bus stop. But there is someone next to him. He is so close to Sunoo's face, as if he wants to kiss him.

"How could you , Sunoo??"

I was so angry to see them both. I took my phone out of my bag, took a picture of the two, and sent it to the F4 fans group chat. I am going to let those dumb fans handle the problem.

I don't like that F4, especially Park Sunghoon. I know he might also have eyes on my Sunoo. Oh, I know Sunoo hates him, so he is not the problem here. Heeseung is my rival.

As soon as Heeseung was gone, I called out to Sunoo. He is blushing so hard that I feel jealous over it. No, that's okay, Clara. Heeseung would never like him.

We then continued our talking and went back to our home.

(End of Clara pov)

--------

The next day, everyone is coming to school as usual. Sunoo also smile widely before taking his seat and taking out his textbook and his pencil cases. But, everything was ruined when that three mean girls came to his tables. 

"Hey...you, Kim Seon Woo , you, don't even thinking of trying to flirt with Heeseung, you hear me?", said the leader of that mean girls with a tagged name Jan Di.

"Huh? Please look at the mirror, you really does n't suitable with Heeseung. He like one and only, Karina sunbaenim..haha", the other girls is laughing at Sunoo.

Sunoo just sighs. He know he is not worth someone like like Heeseung. After that filty rich girls is nagging at Sunoo, they finally gone.

Clara who just came in to the class , noticed Sunoo who looked kind of gloomy.She took her seat before having a conversation with her beloved friend.

"Hey..are you okay?"

Sunoo fake a smile before looking at his friend.

"No..actually those shiny girls from another class is blackmailing me over something that I know I can't have"

"REALLY??? Ughh..that bitch is messing up with a wrong person..hishh..",Clara shooks her head before giving Sunoo a choco mint snack to cheer him up.

"Thank you..Clara..", Sunoo smile before keeping his snacks on his bags.

Clara just patted Sunoo's back.