04

(The rooftop where Sunoo and Jae Bom hide) (today you will get a lot of pov, hihi🤭)

(Heeseung pov)

 Honestly, I don't like to see my friends bully poor kids. After two years of doing that, I just can't do it anymore.

That's why I would find an excuse to run away from doing those things. Also, Karina doesn't like it. She also wishes that my friends would change. But who would do that?

Everyone is scared of us.

Oh, and another reason to go to the rooftop is to sleep. However, I think there is someone who also uses my favourite place. I can't blame him, though. I am not the owner of the school, and everyone can hang out at my place.

My... why I said my...

Lately, every time I want to sleep, I hear someone singing a song, and to be honest, it sounds sweet and lovely. But then, every time I look for him, he is gone.

I bet that person loves this place too, and I don't mind sharing this amazing place with him. But I just want to meet him or maybe befriend him.

After 15 minutes of walking, here I am on the rooftop.

I spotted two people sitting on the floor while looking at the sky.

And I think I have found him. The boy who sings.

It sounds lovely and healing. Maybe he's just been longing for someone.

It sounds sad but healing at the same time. It reminds me of her. I have been longing for Karina. She's super busy with her schedule in Paris. I bet being a supermodel and a brand ambassador is tiring.

However, I can't wait to meet her in two weeks; I can spend time with her every day and maybe confess to her. I have been waiting for it.

As I walked closer and closer, I could hear his voice, which was so soothing.

And here I am, behind him.

I bet he must be scared of me. I mean, I am giving off the vibe of a stalker.

Aigoo, Heeseung..

I touch his shoulder, and finally he turns around to see me.

"Got you"

And, actually, I am surprised. He looks so cute, and his voice matches his face.

Lovely.

But then he looked at me with a serious face and held his friend's hand tightly.

Oh, sh*t, I forgot; I am scaring him.

I wanted to tell him that I was not going to hurt him, but then I heard my friends calling me.

"Ouh..Heeseung, you found him already?"

Shit, he is our victim?

(end of heeseung pov)