22

(A/N: Okay we are getting close to sweet moments, lets go. ...)

"Ga eul...appa miss you...came here..."

Sunghoon, who is just coming back from hanging out with his friends at Jay's house, has finally arrived and is ready to mingle with his favourite, Gaeul, who barks back to his owner as if it itself is excited to meet him.

"Woof...woof....woof..."

"Aww, Gaeul, came here. Let's give you your favourite food, huh?"

"Woof...woof..woof." The dogs then get to him, and Sunghoon lifts Gaeul before she licks him on the face, making him laugh because he felt happy with it.

"Yah, Gaeul, you really miss me, huh? Okay, let's feed you", Sunghoon takes him together to the kitchen, asking his maid to get his bowl and the foods that he just bought a few days ago

While the maid is preparing his food, Sunghoon continues to baby talk with Gaeul, who is just barking and licking his face. Sunghoon then ruffled his pet fur because it felt nice to do that. He loves his pet so much because he has been with him whenever his parents and his sister are busy with their own work.

"Young master... um, Gaeul foods are ready.", Sunghoon just nodded before saying his words.

"Okay, thank you, now leave." And with that, the maid nodded before getting back to her place, but then she felt like that was the first time she heard his master say thank you to her, but she just shrugged it off.

"Gaeul, your food is here. Let's eat. Slow..slow..hmmm..you love it, huh?" , Sunghoon ruffles the soft, fluffy fur on Gaeul's body, making it feel excited.

"Woof..woof.."

Gaeul ate the foods, and Sunghoon took the chance to take a picture of his favourite one and smile after that.

"Aigoo...is really delicious, huh?", Sunghoon smiled while looking at Gaeul, who had already finished eating the foods.

The dogs barked, making the owner smile widely just to see his pets full and happy.

"Gaeul, my baby, you waited in the living room; I am going to wash your bowl, okay?"

"Wooof...woof.."

Sunghoon smiled before taking the bowl and going to the sink to wash it in a hurry because he didn't want to make Gaeul wait for that long.

As soon as Sunghoon was done with it, he put the bowl back in its place and went back to the living room because Gaeul was there.

"Yah...Hoon", He heard his sister calling for him, so he turned his back to see his sister with Gaeul, but she didn't want her.

"What? And give me back, Gaeul", He rolled his eyes because he felt annoyed at his sister for just taking his pet.

"Yeah, yeah..whatever...", Joy gave back Gaeul before telling his brother to sit on the sofa because she needed to tell him about their parents.

"I looked at this news...", Joy then gave her iPad to his little brother, who was reading the news.