ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - ᴇʏᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ 🔞

I squealed loudly and his hands squeezed my throat and clamped my airway hard. A plead barely came out of my lips and the only kick stopped and waned. I continued to choke helplessly, my hands shaking, and desperately trying to get the other person's hand off. His face was indistinct and my faint gasps barely audible until everything seemed to be going in slow motion. My eyes were incredibly heavy and droopy even though I didn't want to give up.

"Good night, bunny." He laughed and creaked before tossing me back on the bed. As the back of his head touched the pillow, a sharp but weak sob leaked from his lips. Tears welled up in my eyes, shortness of breath and coughing kept coming out of my wounded throat, and a tingling sensation rose like thorns. I opened my eyes slightly, my hand still trembling on my chest in a defensive position. While I was looking at the man's face he seemed to smirk again as he walked away from the bed, giving me a chance to look around-I regretted it immediately, the sight of blood spattering and pictures and sheets sent to the floor. I'm blank. edge of pain. At the sight of his hand, my eyes involuntarily widened, not in curiosity, but in utter horror.

I lowered my hands, grabbed the bed, pushed myself up and noticed how heavy my chest felt from the first movement. "Where do you think you're going, huh?" He said a sharp scream escaped my lips as he quickly grabbed my neck again before grabbing my shoulders. His other hand was holding a small bottle, which he grabbed by the neck and pulled me off the bed, and my feet stumbled on the floor. "Please no...! What is this..." I screamed in pain and groaned again as he pressed me hard against the table. Something clearly cracked as my back touched the sharp metal edge. "No, please... what are you doing... please don't...! Um..." He grabs my chin and pulls me back forcefully and the other pushes them, my hips sticking out. My whimpers, trapped in the mouth as his fingers bit my jaw tight, and I seemed to be sinking into helplessness.

He kept pushing and squeezing me on the edge until a wild scream came out of my mouth, gasping as the little air I left behind was pushed out of my lungs, causing more friction on his arms around my neck. With all my strength still in my body, I lifted my knee and hit him on the crotch with a weak but surprisingly hard blow that caused him to groan. He dropped the little bottle and it hit the tiles on his floor, making a shrill noise and continuing to roll.

I quickly turned and pushed his arm away, twitching in muscle pain with each pathetic movement. As I limped to the door without looking back, I heard his voice calling my name and calling me back. Instead, that only flushed even more adrenaline through my veins, fastening my feet in a life and death dash, adrenaline showing its hidden powers.

"GET BACK HERE, YOU BRAT!!!" The desperation and terror raised inside me, igniting and burning like the most hazardous fire, destroying any piece of my mind and turning it into primal instincts. I was panting and crying loudly, my inner side completely engulfed and muffled by the thudding steps of the man, following me after every sharp turn I took. Each hope being shattered as they became louder and louder. Just as I saw an opening by the end of the hallway, I immediately dashed towards it, the light of what seemed like a certain pair of doors continuously opening and closing. But... something was strange...

As I ran, the light was getting farther and farther away, but the steps behind my back were getting closer and closer. Even when I was confused, I continued running and looked directly at the light source. Literally just when it seemed like a second was approaching, I felt a sharp grip on my waist. I screamed in agony as the man's other large hand gripped my mouth. His breath reached my throat now and soon brushed over my ears, and with a short "I understand you..." he threw it mercilessly against the nearest wall. I fell to the ground and before he knew what was happening, he put his hand to my face and left a bright red bloodstain. I whimpered and screamed at the sensation of wet drops, my left eye was closed and blurry, my nose filled with a pungent odor, and my mouth full of the taste of metal. He squatted down, grabbed my forehead, put my head against the wall and looked me straight in the eyes. His voice was soft and a completely different whisper. "Wake up, honey."