She jumps a little when she hears the man grunt and a body falls to the ground.

Can this be over already. She thinks.

Serenity yawned as she was placed on the couch

Serenity yawned as she was placed on the couch. The man goes to grab Elena and hears her talking.

"What do you want?" She asks as the guy takes off the ropes.

Serenity looks at the girl in disbelief. Them ropes weren't even tight she could have taken them off, it would have been a struggle.

"Please. I'm hurt." She continues.

"I know. Just a taste." He says going to bite her.

"No!" She screams.

"Trevor. Control yourself." The women tell him.

"Buzzkill." Trevor gets up and walks always.

"What do you want with me?" Elena ask.

"I would like to know as well. Couldn't have pick a more cleaner hideout." She says looking around the place.

"My god, you look just like her." The women says looking at Elena.

"Well duh, she's a doppelgänger. I sometimes think you vampires like stating the obvious."

"But I'm not please," "Be quiet." She cuts Elena off.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert, you don't have to do this."

"Elena don't you think she knows that, sit your ass down."

"What do you want?" Elena asks.

The women backhands her causing her to fall on the couch unconscious. "I want you to be quiet."

"Damn. I tried to warn her." She says looking to a passed out Elena. She looks at rose then the rope around her hands. "You wanna take these off right quick."

"No." She say walking away.

"Fuck you too then." She says leaning back.

10 minutes later

"How's the girls?" Serenity hears the women asks.

"Still passed out. The other is just sitting there bored." Trevor tells her.

"You didn't touch her, did you ?"

"Give me some credit. So you called him?" Trevor asks.

Serenity stops listening when she sees Elena waking up. "Elena comes takes these off of me." She says holding up her hands.

"Why?"

"What the fuck do you mean why?" She sees Elena going to the stairs. "Elena. Come takes these off! Don't be stupid you can't take on a vampire."