He jerked beneath me, and I angled my torso across his thighs, laying down to try and control his unbound legs.

Taking his cock in my hands, I kept my eyes on his as I teased him, peppering light kisses across his length before dropping the pretense and letting him fill my mouth.

Jason's body stiffened, head tilting back as a muffled curse sounded behind the gag.

Rubbing my tongue against him, I fought my gag reflex, taking as much of his cock as I could handle, wrapping my hand around the rest and stroking.

With my free hand, I reached for the discarded toy and pressed it against my clit.

Then, I turned it on.

Intense vibrations rocked my core, urging me on as I feasted on him.

Above me, Jason's breath came fast and hard, puffing around the gag and punctuated with incoherent oaths.

When I tasted the salty tang of his pre-cum, I knew he was close, but it wasn't until his hips began to buck against me that I rolled over, lying back and watching the acute agony in his eyes as his orgasm faded.

As fire burned in his frustrated stare, bolts of pleasure sizzled along my spine, heralding my imminent climax.

Pressing harder, I cried out as my body was wracked with raw ecstasy for a second time, tingles spreading across my nerve endings and sparking in my fingertips and toes.

When the fireworks faded, I took the toy, turning it off and setting it aside.

"Two," I sighed.

Rising, I straddled Jason, crawling up until I knelt before him.

Deprivation was written across his face, and as I reached up to undo the buckle on the gag, he almost spat it out.

"Hailey-" He panted.

Taking hold of his jaw, I squeezed, "I didn't say you could talk yet."

Silent, Jason waited, patient as a predator.

"Now, you've been a good little plaything, so I'll give you a choice." Leaning forward, I whispered into his ear, "Do you want me to give you an orgasm, or do you want me to untie you so you can take one for yourself?"

His eyes met mine, a raging inferno contained in their depths, "Hailey, if you untie me, I'm not going to be gentle."

Smirking, I replied, "I know."

Darkness passed over his expression, a primal, visceral hunger.

"Untie me."

I reached over for his right hand, quickly unwinding the binding on his wrist. When it was free, I stood, crossing the room and pulling on his discarded T-shirt.

"Hailey?"

Looking over my shoulder, I shrugged, "You're an Eagle Scout - untie it yourself."

Jason scowled, using his recently freed hand to remove the rope on the other.

When the black bonds began to loosen, I stepped into the hallway, quickening my pace as I heard him leap off of the bed.

I'd almost made it to the kitchen when he pounced, pinning my arms above me and pressing my tits against the wall.

"Hold this." His voice was gruff as he shoved the handle of the toy into my hand.

"Wh-"

Reaching down, his rough fingers delved into my core, rubbing, growing slick with my own arousal.

Oh, god-

His voice was a growl against my ear, "Did my little slut think she was done?"

"Jason-" Excitement, anticipation and a little bit of fear had my heart pounding in my chest.

"What's your safeword?" He demanded.

"Papaya?" I couldn't think with the sensory havoc of his body against mine, his fingers on my clit, his breath on my neck.

"Good," his hands came forward to the collar of my borrowed T-shirt, ripping it apart down and down until it hung loose against my breasts, "Unless you're using it, I don't want to hear a fucking word out of you."

I nodded.

Reaching behind me, Jason pulled my hips away from the wall, jerking me back as I fought to brace myself.

Then, pressing the head of his cock against my core, he slammed into me.

FUCK-

Mindful of his order, I bit back the epithets on my tongue.

Holy shit-

Jason rocked back, pulling out before thrusting back in, harder and faster.

A moan slipped past my lips, and he reached up, taking the toy out of my hand.

Helpless, I listened as he turned it on, amping up the vibrations.

All the while, his hips pummeled mine, brutally taking his pleasure from me.

Fuck, yes-

A sound that can only be described as a scream left my throat when he pressed the head of the vibrator against my clit, igniting my nerve endings and obliterating all conscious thought. I lost the world, lost time, lost space, lost everything except the overwhelming sensations rocketing through me, dancing the razor's edge between agony and ecstasy.

And then, just when I thought it would never end, my orgasm came crashing into me like a tsunami. My legs buckled beneath me, stars erupting into supernovas inside of my bones.

Jason's hand on my hip tightened, riding me throughout my release, riding me as my pussy tightened like a warm, wet fist around him.

Then, he pulled out.

"On your knees," he ordered in a tone that I craved to obey.

Falling to the carpet, I faced him as he grabbed a fistful of my hair, placing the tip of his cock against my lower lip.

I looked up into eyes that glittered, dark and merciless as the night sky. "You want to tease me? Leave me on the brink of cumming? Then you swallow every drop."

Keeping my gaze on his, I fought to relax, fought to calm my throat as he thrust in, harder and farther than he'd ever gone before.

And I still wanted more.

His stare burned into me, a stark, searing heat that scorched me to my core.

A warm certainty washed over me, a knowledge that I belonged to this man, heart, body, and soul.

Tears formed in the corners of my eyes as I watched him, trying to tell him with my body what I could not say with my words-

Stay.

Stay with me.

Stay for me.

Stay because you love me as much as I love you...

And, as he came, his face contorted in rapturous torment, I could almost believe that he did.

Swallowing, I watched as he sighed contentedly, his thumb brushing over my cheek, "Three."