Beneath me, he stirred, growing harder and pressing against my core.

A lazy smile formed on my face, and I caught my lower lip between my teeth, sighing as delicious pleasure began to radiate from the apex of my thighs.

Rocking, I began to rub my pussy against his cock, teasing him with just enough friction to arouse, but not enough to satisfy.

I leaned forward, bracing my other hand against the headboard as I began to stroke faster, harder, chasing the ecstasy that I was denying him.

Below me, Jason stared, watching every move I made. I grinned, giddy in the feral heat of his gaze.

Oh, god...

When my breath was coming in deep, steady pants, I shifted my hips, grinding against him.

Jason stiffened beneath me as a muffled groan escaped his throat.

"Not yet - you don't get to come yet," I warned.

A shudder raced through him, and he nodded.

Rising up on my knees, I reached beneath me, taking his cock in my hand and positioning the head at the place that ached to claim him. Moving slowly, savoring the moment, I sank down in agonizing inches.

Fuck-

Jason threw his head back, eyes closed as his breath left him in a rush.

Pulling out slightly, I shuddered at the sublime rapture of him moving inside me.

Letting out a quiet moan, I thrust him in again, beginning a methodical, torturous rhythm. With my fingers ravishing my clit and Jason's cock hitting exactly where I needed it, I wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer.

So, I didn't.

A wild, desperate cry escaped my lips as I pushed myself over the edge, muscles locking in a burst of ecstasy. Exquisite satisfaction burned bright and brilliant across my skin, a blooming flush that raced past my tightening nipples, past my clenching pussy, all the way down to my curling toes.

Beneath me, I felt Jason's breathing hitch-

-and I stopped.

Forcing myself still, rose off of him, lowering my eyes and watching as he fought his restraints, fruitlessly trying to find his release.

I reached down, taking his chin in my hand and forcing his eyes to meet mine.

"One," I intoned.

Jason's eyes widened, burning with a fiery need that I wasn't going to quench.

This is too fun...

I smirked, waiting, watching as his arousal slowly cooled.

Glancing up, I asked, "Still okay?"

Jason glared above the gag but nodded.

Pressing a kiss to his cheek, I moved over and stepped onto the floor, pausing to rummage through his nightstand hunting for my favorite toy. Standing, I circled, moving deliberately, surveying the delicious man displayed before me.

Then, standing at the foot of the bed, I tossed the toy onto the mattress and leaned forward, crawling toward him.

Jason's stare seared into me, spellbound as I dipped my head down toward his hips.

I raised my eyes toward him, locking our gazes.

Then, I dragged my tongue along the underside of his shaft.