Summary

Top C position Fu Xingye woke up and transmigrated into an entertainment novel and became a trainee with the same name.

  Starting all over again, Fu Xingye participated in the company's audition, and after having a stage of cooperation with senior brother Jiang Suyuan, he revitalized the entire senior group, and was finally parachuted into the senior group - Eternity.

  In the book, Eternity acts as a cannon fodder boy group. Their purpose of existence is to set off the protagonist group Twinkle in the original book, and they are taught to be human.

  Regarding this, Fu Xingye expressed a sincere expression, and earnestly encouraged him: "Brother, come on!" The long-suppressed enthusiasm for the team's achievements, the buddhist to fend for itself, was finally awakened by the high-spirited young man: brother, cute, popular (*^ ▽^*)

  Before Fu Xingye airborne, Twinkle fans: Hehe. Can they save the world by changing C? It's not that we hanged him.

  After Fu Xingye airborne, Twinkle fans: QWQ Xiao Ye is so handsome, I'll climb the wall for three points first... Forget it, I'm not coming back, it's so sweet!

Later, Fu Xingye was confessed by a big C in Twinkle, and Eternity's brothers finally went crazy. "My family chooses hundreds of sea-view villas at random, and leave Xiaoye."

"What resources do you want? I will give it to you, as long as you give up Xiaoye."

"Let go of Xiaoye, I can give you 100 million, and I will ensure that you have no worries about food and clothing in the future."
  Fu Xingye: "..."

It turns out that they are so awesome, it's not that they won't be popular, but it doesn't matter at all.

                                    [Small Theater]
  In the practice room, Fu Xingye and Jiang Suyuan were rehearsing a pas de deux. Fu Xingye was hesitating whether to take the shoulders or not. Jiang Suyuan stared anxiously, and scolded the little brother, "You put it up!"

On the stage, Fu Xingye embraced Jiang Suyuan's slender waist under the ambiguous light, staring at the main dancer with his brown eyes, and silently ordered: "Kiss me." After stepping off the stage.

Manager: "The stage effect this time is very good!" Jiang Suyuan's ears began to turn red: "Get out!!"

Fu Xingye lowered his head pitifully: "Brother, I was wrong..."

  #恐怖。
  #Why is my brother like this, how did Xiaodouding become a top A.

  Almighty C position/madman in the team/good-tempered puppy off stage (except sometimes)/sexy little wolf cub on stage x natural idol/lead dancer in the team/loves to flirt but no one can beat/stupid Beauty/Innocent, natural, coquettish and exquisite

  AKA:

  "What should I do if my brothers love me too much"
  "How I became the favorite of two top boy groups"

  [Reading Guide]

  1.1v1 focuses on the entertainment industry.
  2. All characters have no prototype.
  3. Group pets attack people's fascination, and attack feelings [mutual favor].
  4. The little golden bean is so cute, it will really grow into a peerless top A.
  There are not many drafts, and the rules are based on 101 and clay puppets.

  (Modifications are generally catching bugs, which can be ignored)

  Content tags: A special liking for entertainment circle sweet texts through books

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Fu Xingye (gong)┃Supporting role: Jiang Suyuan (shou), brothers┃Others: [Advance receipt "Women's Clothes Don't Rent Today" ask for support ovo]

  One-sentence introduction: It turns out that they are all bosses.

  Intention: Even if the ground is full of thorns, we must work hard to climb.