PROLOGUE

Third Person's POV

After Mina and Chaeyoung's Saturday hangout, Mina went home with big smile on her face. There she saw her older sister, Nayeon, sitting on their couch watching a movie. She greeted her sister and started to tell everything that happened.

Mina's POV

"Good evening unnie! Have you eaten your dinner already?"

Mina said to Nayeon with an excitement in her voice and a huge smile on her face.

"Yes, Jeongyeon and I already ate outside. How about you my cute baby sister? Did you eat with your special someone?"

Nayeon said looking at Mina with a grin on her face.

"A-ah, yes, I ate with Chaeyoung at the Han River, unnie."

Mina replied with a blush on her face recalling what had happened the whole day.

Nayeon stands up looking at Mina intensely with a shocked expression.

"What did you say Mina?! You're with whom?!"

Mina flinched because she never saw her sister like that, raising her voice to her.

"U-unnie, I said I'm with Chaeyoung and we already ate dinner outside"

Mina answered nervously because she doesn't have any idea why did her unnie's mood suddenly changed.

Nayeon, out of nowhere slams the table out of frustration and annoyance.

"Mina! Are you insane?! Are you kidding me?! What are you saying? You're with Chaeyoung? Son Chaeyoung?!"

Mina's scared because of the outburst of her unnine and her tears gradually fall.

"Y-yes, u-unnie, why?"

Nayeon went to the basement and back to the living room holding a photo album then placed it on the table angrily.

"Look Mina! Look at this!"

Nayeon said pointing at their pictures with Chaeyoung.

Mina was flabbergasted because of what she saw. It's her and Chaeyoung when they're still kids. From grade school, to high school, and college. And it seems like they we're all close like a family.

Then Nayeon spoke while tears are gradually falling from her eyes.

"Mina, for god sake, Chaeyoung is already dead! She died three years ago! I thought after the accident happened to you, you'll be okay and you'll forget about her but here you are saying that you're with Chaeyoung and you hang out with her all day! Mina c'mon! forget about her! She's gone, Mina! She's gone!"

Nayeon said while crying out loud. She doesn't know what to do anymore. She thought Mina is already fine but it seems like she's getting worse.

On the other hand, Mina can't process everything her unnine told her. Her head aches because of the sudden flashes of memories and gradually she lost her consciousness.