Chapter 14

It's the next day as the Fodlan Students are now being served Breakfast in the Arc Family Dining Hall or one of the many Dining Halls in the Mansion.

Amongst the Students who woke up, they are Hubert, Ferdinand, Dorothea, Petra, Caspar, Linhardt, Bernadetta, Annette, Claude, Hilda, Lysithea, Lorenz, Leonie, Ignatz, and Raphael

Amongst the Students who woke up, they are Hubert, Ferdinand, Dorothea, Petra, Caspar, Linhardt, Bernadetta, Annette, Claude, Hilda, Lysithea, Lorenz, Leonie, Ignatz, and Raphael. All of them enjoying a lovely breakfast being served by the Maids and Butlers.

Lorenz: Raphael, please show some manners while you are eating! We are guests at Jaune's home, so we must treat this place with the upmost respect!!

Leonie: Lorenz, it's like too early for this.

Hilda: You got that right.

They continue eating and saw the doors of the Dining Hall open and were met with the rest of the Blue Lions, Dimitri, Dedue, Felix, Ingrid, Sylvain, and Ashe. But they noticed a few of them are missing.

Annette: Hey guys! Where's Mercedes?

Ingrid: We don't know, we went to her room to wake her up, but she wasn't there.

Hilda: The same can be said for Marianne.

Dorothea: And Edelgard.

Claude has a thinking of pose, and after a few seconds, a smirk erupted on his face. When he realizes where they are.

Claude: Oh, I know exactly where they are and I know some of you aren't going to like it.

Before any of them could even answer, the doors of the Dining Hall opened and Jaune alongside Edelgard, Mercedes, and Marianne, enter the room. When they saw the group enter, everyone has a faint idea where they were.

Hilda/Dorothea: 'Dammit, I knew I should have went there'

Claude was enjoying this entertainment.

Claude: I can take a guess and say you three girls decided to bunk beds with Jaune last night?

Jaune: Yup, they did and we came into a agreement when it comes to something involving our relationship.

Hilda: Oh? And what is that about, Jaune?

Jaune: What's with the tone of your voice, Hilda?

Hilda: Don't worry about it.

Jaune: Okay? So, long story short, these three girls came by my room and well, they decided that instead of fighting over me. They came to an agreement that we would do a Polygamous relationship. Which is fine here in Arcadia, so it won't be a problem with my Family.

Everyone: ..................

Claude: Wait, that's a thing here?

Jaune: Yes, has been for many years. Met a couple of people who have these kinds of relationships. It ain't new to me.