Chapter 2

Jaune and Reaper arrived at the makeshift Command Center where they were met with the Officer in Charge, Sōichirō Kuwahara.

Kuwahara: Ah Colonel and the Reaper so glad you could join us.

Jaune: Indeed, what's the status on the enemy? What are their numbers?

Kuwahara: Itami should be back here right about now.

And on cue they hear someone enter the Command Center and looked to see Yoji Itami.

Itami: (Sighs) Didn't expect to see the Colonel here, I expected the Reaper but not you

Jaune: Ah Yoji, still the same lazy ass Otaku that we all know and love.

Itami: And you're still the same nerd I remember all those years ago. By the way-

Jaune: Yes, I will give you special access to the exclusive figures in the next convention and give you a sign copy of your favorite Mangas.

Itami: Yes!

Kuwahara: Ahem!

Itami: Oh right.

Itami brings out a Datapad and shows a hologram of the entire layout of the area.

Itami: From the recon op, we were able to count the enemy force has around 10,000 soldiers. Majority of them are Infantry Units, with a bunch of Cavalry Units as well as Pegasus and Wyverns.

Jaune: And do we know the name of the Kingdom or land the soldiers serve?

Itami: Well they're-

Reaper: The Adrestian Empire.

They all look at Reaper wondering how we knew that info.

Itami: How did you-

Reaper: I was informed about this beforehand.

Itami: Well alright then, that makes sense.

Jaune: So what's the call? Do we send our Infantry Units to deal with them?