Chapter 4

Claude: Don't tell me, you guys aren't curious of them at all?

Claude alongside Dimitri and Edelgard are now walking through the Forest as they continue their walk to Garreg Mach.

Dimitri: Curious, Claude?

Claude: Like come on, I mean look at the gear they're wearing, out of all of them Reaper has the most bizarre and foreign outfit, I highly doubt we would understand what those things are in his uniform

Edelgard: Indeed, compared to the other two we have met, they are the ones that stand out the most.

Dimitri: And the weapons they possessed, I never seen anything like it. We're they a form of magic? I still can't fathom how that metal contraption worked.

Claude: Same. Considering it killed those bandits with ease.

They both nod, meanwhile Byleth just watches the two during the entire duration of the journey. She has so many questions about them, but knowing what her gut says, both Jaune and Reaper won't answer those questions.

Sothis: Do you wonder what those two are talking about?

Byleth: Yeah I do

Sothis: Hopefully these two will stay in this Monastery that Knight is leading us to, maybe then. We'll get our answers.

Byleth nods as they all continue making their way to the Monastery, as the three Lords and Byleth went up to Jaune and Reaper to talk to them.

Dimitri: So this will be your first time at the Monastery for the two of you right? The same can be said for you as well.

Byleth nods, the same goes for Reaper.

Jaune: Yup, as we said before. We have just arrived in Fodlan and are eager to see what the Monastery is about, lots of folks talk about this and this is our chance to see if for ourselves.

Reaper: Yup and possibly meet the Archbishop herself.

Claude: I think you will, considering what you guys did for us.

Dimitri: You know, I'd be happy to show you around, if you both request for it.

Claude: Woah there, getting straight to the point, huh? Well it really is Fodlan in a nutshell...both the good and the bad. Although, if you are staying. I'm eager to know what you guys actually look like.

Jaune: Eh, you'll know sooner or later. But for Reaper, I highly doubt you'll ever see his face.

Claude: A shame.

Reaper: Don't push it kid.

Edelgard: Like it or not, we'll be there soon enough.

Jaune looks at Edelgard with a curious thought, judging from her voice he can tell, knowing from experience that she has a disliking of this Monastery, her face does not show it, but Jaune knows she's hiding it. Jaune has seen this kind of emotion way to many times during his time in service, when it came to dealing with all sorts of places and people that didn't want them there.

Reaper on the otherhand just stays quiet and as usual his expression and body language is unreadable.

Once they cleared the woods, everyone got a good view of the Monastery from the distance.

Edelgard: There it is...Garreg Mach Monastery.

Garreg Mach Monastery