Top 10 blonde jokes

*disclaimer I have nothing against blondes and these jokes are not intended to be offensive if they are please just skip the joke/s and anyway we all know blondes aren't actually all dumb in real life. I have friends who are blonde so if this was offensive I'd have a few less friends and a black eye*

10) Question- if a blonde and brunette fell of a building who would hit the ground first?
Answer- the brunette because the blonde would have to stop and ask for directions.

9) The waiter at a restaurant asked a blonde if she would like her pizza cut into 6 or 12 pieces, " six please" she replied " I could never eat 12".

8) A blonde was driving down the road listening to the radio and was quite upset when she heard blonde joke after blonde joke. A little way down the road, she saw another blonde out in a field rowing a boat. The blonde stopped her car and angrily jumped out yelling:
"You dumb blonde bimbo! It's blondes like you that give the rest of us a bad name! If I could swim I'd come out there and give you what's coming to you!"

7) A blonde and a redhead went to the bar after work for a drink, and sat on stools watching the 6 O'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge, and the blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn't jump.
Sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead $50. The redhead said,
"I can't take this, you're my friend."
But the blonde insisted saying,
"No. A bet's a bet."
Then the redhead said
"Listen, I have to tell you that I saw this on the 5 O'clock news, so I can't take your money."
The blonde replied
"Well, so did I, but I didn't think he would jump again!"

6) A blonde asked someone what time it was, and they told her it was 4:45. The blonde, with a puzzled look on her face replied, "You know, it's the weirdest thing, I have been asking that question all day, and each time I get a different answer."

5) Question- what do you call a skeleton of a girl with blonde hair in a closet
Answer- last years hide-and-go-seek winner.

4) Question- what does a blonde do with her laptop when the computer freezes?
Answer- she puts it in the microwave.

3) Blonde: what does IDK stand for?
    Brunette: I don't know
    Blonde: OMG NOBODY DOES!!!

2) Two blondes fell down a hole, one of them said, "it's dark down here". The other said, "i don't know; I can't see"

1) A guy was driving in a car with a blonde. He told her to stick her head out the window and see if the blinker worked. She stuck her head out and said, "Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes..."