Hair

"Maybe ginger isn't my colour ... I look like Natasha but like, 10 years younger," Wanda spoke, looking at her reflection in our motel room mirror.

"I think it's hot," I smiled, looking at her from the bed.

She furrowed her brows and turned to look at me.

"Not in the way that you look like Natasha, that's weird. In your own Wanda way ... you look pretty is what I'm trying to say," I giggled, blushing slightly.

She smirked and walked over to me, running her fingers through my fresh buzz cut, "you feel like a freshly trimmed puppy," she observed, leaving a kiss on my head and then straddling my lap.

"A freshly trimmed puppy? Gee thanks babe," I laughed.

"You know what I mean," she smiled, "you look cool ... chic."

I hummed, "I look a little bit like a tennis ball."

She scrunched her nose and smiled slowly, "a little bit ... but I love it, it looks really sexy."

"I can live with sexy," I smiled up at her.

She hummed with a smirk and leaned her forehead against mine, "can I make love to you?" she asked.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded, "we need to look at the book afterwards though."

"After," she whispered, crashing her lips against mine.

I sighed and kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her waist and moving her onto my thigh as I tensed it beneath her. She moaned lightly into my mouth and nodded quickly, running her tongue over my bottom lip and allowing me to deepen the kiss. I felt her slowly move her hips up and down as her breath picked up, making me smirk against the kiss and guide her hips in her movements. Pulling away, I left a final peck on her lips and moved my own to her neck, kissing it softly as she wrapped her arms around my body to keep me close, her breath picking up quickly.

"Baby, I really need you to touch me," she exhaled, pulling my face out of her neck and pushing me down onto the mattress.

I smirked and crashed our lips together again, pulling her jumper over her head and throwing it onto the floor.

"This is taking too long," she moaned, flicking her wrist and leaving us both very naked on top of the sheets.

I smiled and looked up at her desperation, "since when could you do that."

"Since always," she sighed, "I just like undressing you."

I hummed and kissed her lips again, "what can I do for you."

"Can I try something?" she asked, still grinding herself against my thigh.

I nodded quickly.

She smiled and kissed me again, "tell me if it's too much."

I nodded once more and felt her tongue explore the inside of my mouth slowly as I felt a big pressure pushing inside me. Letting out a deep moan, I pulled out lips apart and looked down between us as red whisps danced around our bodies.

"Oh fuck, how are you doing that?" I asked breathlessly, feeling her pump in and out of me, slowly pushing deeper inside me.

"I made a little make-shift fun," she smirked, lowering herself onto the invisible object that felt an awful lot like-

"Did you make a strap out of your magic?" I asked, bucking my hips against the force.

She nodded quickly and let out a deep moan when her own magic pushed inside her. I felt her wet walls tighten around the force and I moaned deeply, looking into her eyes as she nodded.