Compound

"Baby," Wanda whispered, wrapping her arms around my waist from behind, "are you ready to go?"

I nodded, biting my cheek. We had spent the best part of this morning packing our rooms to move them into our new joint room in the compound. Stark had told us we have a shared room, a double bathroom and a balcony. It was great ... amazing even but it didn't make up for any of it. Today was also the signing of the accords. Natasha left this morning to go to Vienna while the rest of us moved out. I had also spent the last 2 hours crying at irregular intervals to the point that everything was now exhausting me. Walking, packing, talking. Wanda had been amazing, she truly was amazing but there was a rock in my stomach and my family was falling apart and the one thing I needed more than anything, stability, was non-existent. The only thing that was staying the same was Wanda and our love for each other.

"Come on then," she sighed, grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs towards the moving truck.

"I'm sorry," I whispered as we walked.

"Why?" she asked, "you've got nothing to apologise for."

"This should be a really happy day, but I've spent most of it crying," I replied slowly, taking my seat.

"It's okay," she smiled sadly, letting me rest her head on her shoulders, "we'll go to the compound, spend the morning unpacking and listening to music and then we can do something to take your mind off it until Natasha gets home."

I nodded and picked my head up to look at her, "I love you, Wands," I smiled sadly, kissing her lips softly.

"I love you too," she mumbled into my mouth.

Our room really was huge, there was a king-sized bed with four large bedposts, a huge bookcase which Wanda instantly fell in love with and a beautiful modern bathroom.

"It's like an apartment," she smiled, wrapping her arms back around my waist and leaning her chin on my chest.

"It's huge," I agreed with a small smile.

"I like your smile," she whispered.

I smiled even wider and kissed her head, "we should unpack."

Wanda nodded and pecked my lips a few times, "I'll put some music on; any requests?"

"About You by the 1975," I smiled, walking over to the boxes in the far corner of the room.

Do you think I have forgotten?
About you?

There was something 'bout you that now I can't remember
It's the same damn thing that made my heart surrender
And I miss you on the train, I miss you in the morning
I never know what to think about.

"You're so cute," Wanda smiled.

"What do you mean?" I giggled.

"This song," she replied, "it reminds you of me, right?"

I nodded sheepishly, "yeah, my first memory of you being part of our family. I was listening to this song that morning."

"That's very sweet," she scrunched her nose.

"Miss Y/L/N, Miss Maximoff," Friday announced.

"Friday, have the accords been signed?" I asked shyly.

"Yes, Miss Y/L/N but shortly after, the building in Vienna blew up and-"

"Call Natasha," I cut her off, "call Natasha right now."

"Y/N," Wanda reasoned, walking up to me and placing her hand on my arms.

I looked over at her and shook my head, "s-she can't- no- she-"