Strange

"You know you're trespassing?" an older man asked, moving his hands around as a pendant around his neck opened and green magic wrapped around his hands.

"The sorcerer supreme?" I asked.

He furrowed his eyes and drifted down the stairs towards us, dropping his powers and standing in front of us.

"And who are you?"

"Y/N Y/L/N," I replied, "this is-"

"Wanda Maximoff," he finished.

"Um ... yeah," Wanda said slowly, furrowing her brows before looking over at me and then back at the man.

"Stephen Strange," he smiled, "I've been expecting you ... Wanda, not for a few more years but Y/N, I was told you were on your way."

"So, you know why I'm here," I replied.

"I know you're seeking knowledge only available for the sorcerer supreme," he said slowly, "coffee?"

"Um yeah ... sure," I agreed, linking my hand with my girlfriends, following Strange up the stairs.

"You know there are warrants out for your arrests," Strange told us as we walked.

"Yeah, we figured as much," I acknowledged.

"Sit anywhere," he ordered, pointing around.

I sat down on the black leather sofa as Wanda sat down next to me. Strange sat opposite, magicking up two mugs of coffee.

"How do we know we can trust you?" Wanda asked, stopping me before I took a sip of the drink.

"Wanda Maximoff," he said, "born to Irina and Oleg Maximoff in Sokovia. You were given abilities from the mind stone while volunteering at Hydra and since 2014 you've been working closely with the Avengers, dating Y/N Y/L/N and now, you're a wanted criminal... again."

Wanda hummed as he turned his head to me.

"Y/N Y/L/N," he smirked, "born to ... it's unclear; why is it unclear?"

"I don't know my real parents," I replied, smiling sadly.

"But you're current guardian is Natasha Romanoff," he finished.

I nodded.

"You got your powers in 2010 when exposed to the power stone on a mission you were sent on by Dreykov ... do you need me to continue?"

"No," Wanda replied, "you can drink the coffee baby."

I smirked and took a sip of the drink before turning my attention back to Strange.

"Where are your powers from?" I asked.

He pulled his hands together and used them to open the pendant that hung around his neck, a green light shining off it as he pulled it out.

"The time stone," he said, showing it off before putting it back in the locket, "kept in the Eye of Agamotto, not a pendant."

"And he can read minds?" I smirked.

"No," he smiled, "you're just very predictable."

"We need to go to Kamar-Taj," I told him.

He nodded, " how do you intend to do that?"

"With the kind help of the sorcerer supreme," I smiled.

"He's not home," Strange replied, standing up and walking off.

"Wait," Wanda exclaimed, "what do you mean he's not home?"

"What- aren't you-"

"No," he said, "the Sorcerer Supreme is Wong, he's in Nepal but I can call him if you want?"