4. Raven 1

🔞WARNING🔞

Mention of violence and BDSM ahead. Please skip the chapter if you find it uncomfortable.

Happy reading

✨✨✨✨

Beethoven's symphony number nine was playing in the background.

At the end of the European-styled hall, under the shiny chandelier light, a person dressed in black was elegantly cutting the medium-rare steak into perfect cubes. He sat at the head of the long dining table seemingly enjoying his meal.

"Hmm," he moaned as he chewed the piece of steak. His left hand picked up the wine glass and took a sip of its contents.

Unlike his graceful table manners, he was dressed in street style with an oversized hoodie and cargo baggy hip-hop jogger pants along with a slip-on leather sneaker. He was dressed in black from head to toe. His unkempt long hair covered half of his face, only revealing his lips.

The guy rubbed his tummy in satisfaction as he finished the steak and emptied the wine bottle. He took the used utensils to the kitchen, washing them and placing them neatly in place.

He put on a pair of black disposable nitrile gloves with a smile. He then took the few fruits out of the plastic bag that was placed on the kitchen countertop and washed them thoroughly. He diced those fruits into small cubes and arranged them in a bowl. He placed the bowl on a tray along with a fork.

He carried the whole tray into the master bedroom of the house.

Inside the master bedroom of the house, a man lay butt naked in the bed. His four limbs were tied to the four legs of the huge queen-sized bed. The man who seemed to be in his late forties had many lash marks all over his body, all of them decorating his obese body.

"Good evening, Khun Leister." The guy in black greeted the man with a big smile. The smile might look creepy to a normal person but not to Leister.

The man smiled back, looking at the young man lustfully. His smile reflected the perverted thoughts that were crossing his mind at the moment.

"See, I have brought you a fresh fruit salad tonight." The guy sat at the head of the bed. "Here, I will feed you." He picked a piece of dragon fruit with the fork. "Say Ah..."

The man happily obliged the command and opened his mouth. The guy fed the man one piece after another until the bowl was empty. He then put a straw on the drink he brought and held it for the man to drink.

Once the drink was empty, the guy smilingly got up. "That's a good boy." He patted the man's head. "And good boys deserve a reward." He smirked.

The man licked his lips in anticipation as he watched the guy exit the room. The guy returned after a few minutes with a trolley. On the top of the trolley was a bowl of ice cubes.

"Don't be so impatient." The guy said seeing the man's eagerness. He pressed a button on the wall. The wall parted to two sides revealing a secret room.

On the wall of the secret room, a variety of lashes, handcuffs, nipple clamps, spreader bars, spanking paddles and anything and everything a BDSMer could dream of having.

"Your collection is so vast that I find myself being confused about which one to use each day." The guy looked at the sex toy collection in front of him.

He picked a few items and walked to the man. "Today, let's use these." He showed his selection to the man and the latter nodded vigorously in agreement.

"Let's change this one na." the guy released the man's hands that were tied to the bedpost. "This one will be better." He jiggled the fuzzy unbound handcuffs on him. he put on the newly bought handcuffs on the man and tied them to the headpost of the bed. He looked very proud of his choice.

"I think we should spice things up a bit." The guy grabbed a black fetish fantasy love mask. "let's put this on for you." He put them on the man, covering his eyes completely.

"Shall we get started?" the guy asked and the man nodded.

The smirk on the guy's face turned eerie. "I hope that you enjoy today's session like you do every day." He whispered in the man's ears.

He then grabbed an ice cube from the bowl. He slowly brought it to the man's lips.

The man willingly opened his mouth when the ice cube touched his lips. He lewdly stuck out his tongue and started licking the ice cube.

The young guy found the scene really revolting. He fought back the urge to throw up and moved the ice cube from the man's mouth. This action earned a small protest from the man.

He glided the ice cube from the man's lips through his neck to his chest, circling his nipples and making them hard. The man moaned at the cold sensation on his chest.

He continued to tease the man's nipples by moving the ice cube in circles around it. Once both the nipples had turned pebble hard, the guy put on a pair of nipple clamps on them.

"Ahhh" the man moaned in pleasure.

"Do you like it?" The guy whispered in the man's ears.

"Yes master, I like it." the man replied.

"Hush!" the guy made a hushing motion, placing his forefinger on the man's lips. "Didn't I tell you that you are not supposed to talk?"

"I am sorry master. This servant disobeyed your command. This servant deserves to be punished. Please punish this servant master!" The man cried out in excitement.

"You are right you do deserve a punishment." The guy grabbed the bondage tape from the bedside.

"Yes, master. Please punish me!!!" The expression the man was making was quite nauseating yet the guy turned a blind eye to it.

"I will. But before that let's make you shut up." He tore the bondage tape and put it over the man's mouth, preventing the latter from talking any further.

"Now, let's get to punishing you." The guy rotated a clamp on the bedside. The top rail of the footboard started rising up. The man's legs that were tied to the bedposts started raising along with it.

Within minutes, the man's legs were in the sky, exposing his fleshy bottom.

"This master is going to punish the disobedient servant now." The guy warned as he picked up the loop paddle, rolling up his sleeves.

Smack

The paddle landed heavily on the man's bottom, leaving a red imprint on them.

"Will you disobey your master?" the guy questioned loudly. Muffled moans were heard as a reply from the man. "You will? You will still disobey your master again? You deserve more punishments." The guy swung the paddle at the man's bottom again and again.

Loud smacking noises filled the room along with the man's muffled groaning and moaning as he clenched his handcuffed fists. The man's bottom had turned completely red from all the spanking he received.