Chapter 30

"I accepted his help and that is why I attended several functions together with him. After all, we had always been good friends."

"That is the whole story of what actually happened."

After listening to Yao Fan's explanation, Song Chenxing reached out his hand and patted Yao Fan gently on her head.

After a short while, he then stood up and said, "Alright, I understand. Go back and rest now."

Yao Fan was stunned for a moment as she stared at Song Chenxing's back.

He...he...he...Was he comforting her?

What happened to the cool and nonchalant man?

Yao Fan was so happy and relieved after talking to Song Chenxing. She quickly took out her cell phone to call Yn and share the good news with her.

Was she receiving a blessing because of this misfortune instead?

Yn had just taken a shower and was just about to jump into bed to cuddle with Taehyung when she suddenly received a phone call from Yao Fan at this time.

She had not expected to hear any good news from Yao Fan. Therefore, she was also extremely happy for Yao Fan when she heard Yao Fan relating everything that had happened. "This is what you call finding a real gem during your most difficult times."

"That is rubbish. This is more like 'I am the only one suffering because of all this'," Yao Fan replied as she rolled her eyes. "However, I really find both you and Chenxing very interesting. I will always remember your kindness."

"You do not need to remember my kindness, you just need to repay my kindness in future," Yn replied as she burst out in laughter.

"Alright then. I got it. You truly are a very bright child," Yao Fan replied as she laughed.

It seemed as though everything was beginning to turn out fine. Things were not so bad after all.

However, none of them would have expected that the netizens would take advantage of this opportunity to attack Song Chenxing and Yn instead.

Unbearable! This was really unbearable!

It was already bad enough that they were criticizing and bullying her but now, they were even attacking her favourite person and her little disciple

The violence and criticism continued online.

[If Song Chenxing did not post that comment just to get more attention and publicity, I will write my name upside down in future!]

[Isn't Yn already a blacklisted artiste? Why would she try to create more problems for herself right now?]

[What teacher and disciple relationship? What Fan-Xing romantic relationship? In the entertainment industry, every single one of these artistes are definitely connected to a gold sponsor in one way or another. Why would people believe in any of the stories that they would tell to defend themselves?]

[Don't you know that Yao Fan is famous for sleeping around with just anyone?]

[Perhaps Yn and Yao Fan are both serving the same gold sponsor. That could be the reason why they are defending one another. Am I being too dirty?]

These netizens seemed to be waiting in front of their laptops to start attacking and posting whatever criticism and comments that came to their minds. Since the other party did not step up to diminish the rumors, no one could prove that the rumors were baseless indeed. Therefore, when Yn, Yao Fan, and Song Chenxing saw the comments, they were extremely frustrated.

Later that night, Vera called Yn to remind her about the press conference held for the variety show that she would have to attend at noon the next day.

When Yn thought about the mess that she had gotten into with the netizens, she could not help but apologize to Vera. "I am sorry for causing you so much trouble because I have acted impulsively. I think I have also given the Ginger Candies a lot of unnecessary burden."