Chapter 4

"Or, would you rather go back to my bedroom to sleep with me?" Taehyung asked, giving Yn another option when he saw her worried face.

Yn quickly shook her head, indicating no. She did not want to appear to be so arrogant.

Taehyung quickly took the opportunity to hug Yn as he laid her down on his bed. He did not wait for her to react but he merely nudged her lightly on her head as he said, "Let's sleep now."

The two of them were stuck closely together on the small bed and the atmosphere in the room was extremely tense. Who could actually fall asleep in this situation?

Yn was suffocated and she felt as though she was beginning to sweat but she did not dare to move. Furthermore, as she was still on her period, she could feel pain in her lower abdomen. When she could no longer endure it, Yn finally spoke up. "Forget it, let's go to sleep in your bedroom instead."

Playvolume00:00/00:00FANTASY1adlogoTruvidfullScreen

The man sat up in the darkness, and then got up and pulled Yn with him to his bedroom downstairs.

As soon as they entered the bedroom, Taehyung brought Yn into the bathroom and pushed her against the wall before kissing her passionately.

"You... you... you... had you already expected that I would not be able to take it?" Yn stuttered. She could see Taehyung's suit underneath his black robe and this obviously meant that he had not taken a bath yet.

He had gone upstairs on purpose to taunt her.

"I had wanted to do this for a long time already," Taehyung said as he stared at Yn. He pulled her towards him and hugged her with one hand while he lifted her little black dress up with the other hand. "Did you really think that you can hide from me forever under the pretext of the time of the month?"

Yn subconsciously blushed and then snorted, "Any man who tries to have sexual intercourse with a woman who is having their period is a scumbag."

"I...have not said anything yet. Furthermore—" Taehyung said as he fiddled around with Yn's hair. He knew exactly what was going through her mind. "Even if you were not on your period now, you would also look for other ways to avoid me. Why? Don't you like me?"

"Because I will never know if you sincerely like me or not," Yn said as a matter of fact. "Even if I did like you, I do not want to be so cheap and easy to just offer my body to you just like that."

"You are backing out now after taking my money?" Taehyung deliberately teased Yn. He then whispered into her ear with a low voice saying, "And here I thought you saw right through my heart."

"I only saw a small portion of it..." Yn was in disbelief as she was extremely gullible. "Can't you give me a little time to adapt to this?"

"You can slowly adapt to my position first. As for your body—"

Yn started blushing because of his words. Her face was as red as a tomato.

"Yn, I can promise you anything that you want but this time, even if you were to die, you have to die in my arms."

Yn suddenly felt a strong urge in her heart and she felt that it was fate that was pulling her to him.

Therefore, she suddenly pushed her body onto Taehyung, lifted her leg and slowly kissed his sexy chin.

She did not want to hold back and restrain herself anymore. She had already liked him for so many years. Now that he was finally standing right in front of her, why would she let him go? Why should she let it remain a fantasy?

The both of them started losing control of themselves, and they started kissing from the bathroom all the way to the bed and they were smothered in sweat from the intensity of it all. However, in the end, they did not have sexual intercourse because Taehyung could not possibly be—the kind of scumbag who has sexual intercourse with a woman who was having her period.