Chapter 3

Kim Suho could not help but tremble when he saw Taehyung walking through the front door. He did not even dare to speak anymore.

"If I hear you badmouthing the Lee family one more time, you can pack your bags and get out of this family. Second Uncle might not know how to teach you properly, but I will not hold back on educating you."

Everyone present at that moment knew that Taehyung was exercising the rights belonging to the old master.

Even as Kim Suho's father and Taehyung's second uncle, Kim Taihee did not dare to question or veto his authority.

Kim Suho did not speak, but he was feeling extremely dissatisfied. Taehyung sat down on the sofa before glancing over at Kim Suho who was sitting directly opposite him. "I heard that you are thinking of getting engaged to some top actress?"o

"I really like her—"

"I will not allow it." Taehyung interrupted Kim Suho before he could finish speaking. "If you insist on getting married to her, I will not stop you but there will be one condition. You must leave the Kim family."

"Taehyung... is that really necessary?" Kim Taihee asked softly. "She is just a woman. Suho is your brother after all."

"You are suspended for half a year. Stay at home and reflect on your actions. Once you snap out of it, come and report to me," Taehyung replied coldly before turning around to walk up the stairs. It was only after Taehyung's figure completely disappeared from their sight that everyone in the living exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Dad, why is Hyung the one managing with my personal affairs?" Kim Suho asked disgruntled, even though he was afraid of Taehyung.

"Who asked you to get involved with such a huge scandal that even the reputation of the Kim family is at stake now?" Kim Taihee said as he glared at his son. "You had better listen to Taehyung and break off whatever relationship you have with that actress. Anyone could tell that she is not a good person because she still wanted to get close to you and start a relationship with you even though she knew you were already engaged to Yn. She is obviously after the Kim family's status and wealth, and here you thought you had found your one true love. You better buck up and get Yn back now!"

"Oh... don't worry. I will definitely treat her very well," Kim Suho said as he clenched his fist in fury. He was not done with that woman yet.

Besides Yn, there was only that mentally challenged old man left in the Lee family. Wasn't Yn a filial person?

He wanted to see what that little wench could do when he dealt with them.

Kim Suho could not understand why Taehyung was making such a big fuss over this. In fact—Kim Suho did not understand that he had inadvertently invoked Kim Taehyung's rage.

Once she was done dealing with Mrs. Xu, Yn started scrolling and reading through all the live comments and chats on the internet. Yn even received a few invitation letters from many different entertainment companies and agencies, inviting her to come on board.

Yn opened the few emails excitedly, eager to find out which agencies were foolish enough to invite someone with such a bad reputation as she to join them.

At this time, Eooni Liang suddenly knocked on her bedroom door. "Miss Yn, I just wanted to remind you that sir will be coming home soon."

He could come back whenever he wanted to. Why did she need to be notified in advance?

Yn did not reply, but continued browsing the internet. After a few seconds, she suddenly widened her eyes in horror and she quickly turned off her laptop.