Mahi bhai

ICT and Dada were halted in the same hotel. After freshening up the entire ICT met in drawing room and video called Mahi.
"MAHI BHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! KAISE HOOOOOOOO ?"- shouted all the crackheads together.

"Bas bas bas. kya kar rahe ho tumlog? I swear you people would make me deaf one day.":- said MSD

Virat (completly ignoring Mahi's words):- " But bhai, you didn't answer the question. How are you? and bhabhi and Zivu?"

Mahi:-"We are fine Cheeku. tumlog sab kaise ho? ready for the match?"
Rahul:-"Ha bhai, but hum apko bohot miss kar rahe hai."

Hearing this all other members of ICT also started shouting how much they missed Mahi Bhai with Virat, Rohit and Harry being loudest.

But unknown to them another person sitting in his room was feeling uncomfortable due to these shouts. Sourav was already feeing a bit unwell since morning but as expected did not mention it to someone or take any medicine thinking it will pass. But unfortunately all these shouts had worsened it and his head was paining like hell.

But did he tell them to stop? Hell no! He knew how much the kids loved their Mahi bhai and he did not want to disturb their moment with him.
Mahi:- "Kiddos, dada is there with you, isn't it? where is he? I wanna talk to him too."

Kul:- "Wait bhai, lemme call him."

Saying so he went to Dada's room and saw him working in his laptop with his head in his hand. He knocked and said,"Dada, are you busy?"

Dada:- "No, Kuldeep, what happened?"
Kul:- "Woh Mahi Bhai wants to talk to you.So......"
Dada:- "well can't keep an army officer waiting, can I? Let's go"

They both came to the drawing room and as soon as Mahi saw Dada, he transformed into a kid Mahiya and shouted "Dadaaaaaa! I miss you. It has been sooo long since I last saw you. " in the whiniest voice possible.

The ICT was dumbfounded seeing their elder brother their Mahi bhai whining which was the eighth wonder of the world for them.

Dada:- "Hello to you too, Mahiya. It's not like we met one week back right?"

Mahi:- "Par woh ek hafta pehle tha. Aap muje miss nahi kar rahe ho?"

Dada chuckled and said:- "Of course I miss you bachcha."

Just then Dada's phone rang and he went away excusing himself to receive it as it was from office.

As soon as he went Mahi asked his kiddos, "Bachcho, dada ko kuch hua hai kya? wo theek to hai na?"

Rohit:- "haa bhai wou to theek hai aur yaha kuch nahi hua. kyun bhai?"

Mahi:- "nahi, kuch nahi. Bus wo thora dull lag rahe the."

Harry:- "aap chinta na karo bhai, hum hai na. Hum unka dhyan rakhenge."

Mahi (under his breath do that none can hear him):- "wohi toh sabse badi chinta ki baat hai."

Yuzi:- "Kya hua bhai? aapne kuch kaha?"

Mahi:- "nahi nahi bachcha. Muje pata hai ki tumlog mere dada ka ache se dhyan rakhoge."

Virat:- "Are bhai, woh sirf aapke nahi humare bhi dada hai."

Jaddu:- "bilkul sahi kaha is bandar ne. jindagi mai pehli baar kuch sahi bola hai."
Rohit:- "mere sangat ka asar hai sab jaddu."

Virat:- "kya kaha tere sangat!!!!! ruk tuje mai batata hoon"

Mahi:- "CHUP!dono ke dono chup ho jao. Jab dekho ladte rehte ho."

Virat and Rohit pouted making all others laugh. After some more chit chatting, they retired for the night.

Here is the second part. Do not forget to comment.
M.R.