landing in SA

This is set during the 2020 middle after Mahi's retirement.

Mahi is away in Jammu and Kashmir fors ome army related work. Sakshi and Ziva are also with him. On

the other hand Yuvi, Sonu, Bhajju and Zak are in Dubai for group vacation with their whole family.

The ICT was traveling to South Africa to play matches and Sourav Ganguly was also with them as the president of BCCI. He was busy in his work even in the airport whereas the ICT was busy doing what they do best i.e, nonsense. 

Virat:- "Argh! Ro you dumb head, don't fall asleep here warna tujhe chorke chale jayenge hum."

Rohit:- "tu humesha mere sone ke piche kiu para rehta hai? muje sona hay to mein sounga bandar."

Virat:- "kia bola main bandar to tuu chipkali "

Rohit:- "mendhak"
Virat:- "cockroach "
Rohit:- "chameleon"
Virat:- "mosquito "
Rohit:- "donkey"
Virat:- "lizard"

This continued for another 10 minutes before Jinks got frustrated with Rohirat and shouts " QUIET! Both of you. put fingers on your lips. bachche ki tarah lar rahe ho."

harry:- " kya jinks bhai! kitna maja aa raha tha unhe aise ladte dekhte huye."

Bhuvi:- "Aur janab ko yaad diladu ki yaha hamare siwaye Dada bhi hain. Woh kya sochenge?"

Kul:- "Haa, bhaiya wo kaam kar rahe hain, unhe disturb hoga. aplog baad mein ladna."
Virat:- "par kuliya, hum to bas baat kar rahe the, lad nehi rahe the hai na Ro?"

Rohit agreed with him and a suddenly emotional virat confesses his love to his Ro which prompted Jinks and Ash give Virat 'are you bipolar' look while Yuzi on the other hand starts to shoot it for his Chahal TV. 

Jaddu and Harry started to make plans to prank Mahi bhai (which will never be successful in any way) while Jassi tried to read a book.

Kuliya and Rahul were in thir own zone playing chess.

On the other side, Dada saw everything with an amused smile and a feeling of nostalgia hit him.

He remembered the moments with his own kiddos and felt proud that his Mahiya has continued his legacy of turning the team into a family.

He too wanted to join the team but refrained thinking that they will feel awkward around him and as always for him his kids come first.

After sometime they were asked to board the plane and they did. Sourav sat at the very last while the team was doing their job in the front.

Job meaning Rohit trying to fall asleep and Virat disturbing him, Jinks and Jassi engaged in serious conversation, Harry and Jaddu still trying to think of a plan to prank Mahi bhai, KulCha in their own world ans Ash and Bhubi reading book. Rahul was playing game in his mobile.
After a 4 hour long flight, they finally landed in South Africa. and went directly to their hotel.

So this is the first part. Do let me know how it is.
M.R.