𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟔

Start from the beginning

"I wasn't even looking!" He complained, and I shut the door to drown it out. Quickly changing into my clothes, I hung my towel up on the rack and walked back in, jumping onto the bed and landing on Damian's body. He didn't even flinch.

"How did that not hurt?" I asked, straddling his waist.

"Because, I'm Superman." Damian flexed, lifting his shirt and pointing to his rock hard abs.

"You're so cocky." I rolled over so I was now on the bed and next to him.

He turned to his side, kissing my nose. "Only because I have the dick to back it up." I placed my hand on his chest, stopping any further movements.

"Can you not go five minutes without talking about your dick?"

"If I have the goods, of course I'm going to flaunt it. Not everyone's as blessed as me, angel." His soft lips touched mine and I slid my hand under his head, arching my back to gain more friction against his body. What was supposed to be a quick kiss developed into minutes, and the sound of our lips connecting made my lower half throb.

"Wait." I breathed out, pulling back.

He groaned and shut his eyes. "Don't tell me you're gonna leave me with blue balls."

"I don't know what that phrase means and I don't think I want to. But, I have priorities. Not that you're not a priority, you are. I just need to study for the Accounting test." I slid out from under his hold much to his protest, and gathered my textbooks again. "Which reminds me, shouldn't you also be studying?"

"I don't need to, I'm just gonna wing it."

"But if you have to repeat the class again next year, you might not be able to graduate." I had almost forgotten Damian was graduating next year.

He took one of my books and flipped through the pages, cringing at the bright highlighting. "I didn't fail the class last year because I was shit at it. I failed because I never actually bothered to turn up. But now, thanks to you, I'm passing and understanding all the material."

"See? Me dragging you along to class does have its benefits. But, I wish I could relate. Second year Accounting is hard and I don't know what to do. So, I'm going to study until I memorize everything."

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" He complained like a five year old child.

I shrugged, placing my glasses over my nose. "I don't know, maybe learn how to cook finally?"

"Says the one that likes cold fucking pizza."

——————

"I'm dropping out of college!" I declared my announcement out loud, gaining Damian's attention from whatever movie he was watching on my laptop.

"Stop being overly dramatic. You would never do that." He grumbled, shutting the screen.

"You're right, I wouldn't. But, I want to." I face planted into the comforter and groaned, not feeling any better when Damian strokes any stray hairs on my head.

"I have an idea." He suggested, eyes lighting up.

"Anything. I'll do anything at this point."

He rose from the bed and stood right at the edge, pointing. "Sit on the edge of the bed, with your legs hanging off the frame."

"What are you trying to do?"

"Stop arguing and do it." Damian demanded again and eventually, I did what he asked. If it helps me to get the information to stick in my brain, I'll do it.

My legs were dangling off and I eyed him with caution as he slowly dropped down to his knees, holding my knees apart with his firm hands. "It's a game...of some sorts."