Wizards exist and I pull a Jason.

"And we are wizards and want you to teach at our school."

Percy's pov:

I had a few questions. Who in their right mind would even think that I am able to teach? What am I suposed to teach? Bibbedy bobbedy boo? And most important:

Am I gonna blow up the school or not if I decide to go for a weird reason?

Also the fact that wizards and witches exist and a froup of them are standing in the living room.

"So my second evil grandfather is a wizard and you want me to go to a wizard school?"

"That is exactly what we want and we hope you will come willingly." Guess who said that.

If you guessed the old man, you're correct.

At the same time Snape and Remus asked: "Another evil grandfather?" and then they looked at each other. It was like the spiderman meme.

"My other Grandfather escaped prison and tried to kill me and take over the world. He's is prison again and since I am not dead yet he didn't succeed in stap one of the plan."

Harry then asked, a bit rude I think," Why would he want to kill you?"

"Well Harry, first of all, I have a feeling he hates family because he also tried to kill and eat my dad and aunts and uncles, and I am one of the few that could stop him. Why did Voldy wanted to kill you?"

"Because of some prophecy that I would kill him if he didn't kill me first."

"prophecies sucks"

"How would you know, it's not like you've been in one."

"First of all Harry, don't assume things. That's rude. And second, you're right, I haven't been in only one prophesy, I think it were like Two major ones and a lot of minor ones. Also, why do you think I am able to teach? I didn't even know that wizards and witches existed before today."

Albus started speaking and I almost shuddered. I really really hated that guy. "This year their is going to be a new class. It is part of Defence Against the Dark Arts. Fighting without wands but with weapons like swords and daggers. I believe that you are the perfect candidate."

I got a bit suspicious. How did he knew that. "Why do you think I would be good for that?"

"An old friend of mine told me." He said old with a pretty obvious emphasis.

"You befriended Chiron??" How could such a bastard be friends with Chiron. I mean, look at him! I know Chiron would do anything for the campers but sometimes he couldn't do that but that guy looked like he would willingly offer his students to Tartarus just so he would look better.

"Chiron? No, but I have heard a lot of Tales from him about you when I visited a month ago to find you"

"You knew a month ago who he was?!" Harry shrieked.

"I didn't know it for sure but I had some suspicions and I came there for a different matter." Brian said. I had decided to call him a random middle name everytime I thought about him.

"You mean Mister D.?!" Now I was really confused. Why would HE like HIM?

"He doesn't like it when you call him that."

"I also don't like it that he calls me Perry Johnson or Patrick Janssens or something like that."

"Why do you think he calls you that? He just wants respect."

"Why would I give them any respect at all? What have they done for me exept making my entire life misserable. We are nothing to them. Just pawns on the chess board. They don't care what happens with them as long as it ensures their safety, comfort and gives them a bit of a laugh." I said. It came out a lot more bitter then I wanted but that was how I was feeling right now. The only gods that care are my father, Hestia and weirdly enough Hades and maybe Apollo.