Part 2

santana and santiago walked around the school trying to figure out what class they had cs they couldn't find it.

the bell already rang and they were 10 minutes late. "oh shit this is the class" santana said as she found it

santana and santiago walked into the class and everyone's eyes turned to them. the teacher looked at them "your late"

"sorry we couldn't find the class at first" santana said. "it's ok can i have your name please" the teacher said.

"i'm santiago diaz and this is my twin sister santana diaz" santiago said. "ok have a seat" the teacher said.

santana and santiago went to the 2 seats in the back. santana was messing with her pencil when we felt like someone was looking at her. she looked around the room when her eyes made eye contact with a curly haired guy.

he had tan skin, his hair was a dark brown and really curly, he was cute very cute. santana looked away feeling her cheeks burn up.

the class ending and santana and santiago got up. "hurry up santana" santiago said getting impatient. "ok there let's go" santana said getting up.

near walking out of the door someone ran into her. "oh shit i'm sorry" the guy said. "its ok" she said looking up at him. "i'm ethan" he said smiling

"i'm santana" she said smiling up at him to. "i've never seen you before" he said. "oh i left the school sophomore year and i just came back to finish school here" santana said

"ohhh can i get your snap or sum" he said smiling. santana blushed "yea sure". ethan pulled out his phone and gave it to santana so she could put her snap in. "here you go" she said

"thanks what class to you have next?" he asked. "oh um i think i have science right now" she said.

"i have that to i can walk you" ethan said. santana looked at santiago "no you go i have math right now" santiago said.

"oh ok sure" santana said "bye santana" santiago said. "bye santi" she said and walked away with ethan to the science class.

"so where you from" ethan asked. "i was born in mexico and then we came here and then i went back to mexico with my siblings" santana said.

"ohhh how many siblings do u have" ethan asked looking down at her as they walked. "i have my twin brother and my 2 younger sisters" santana said

"how old are they?" he asked. "my brother is 17 like me, my other sister is 15, and my youngest sister is 6" santana said as they walked into the class.

"ohhh cool" ethan said. "yea where do u wanna sit" santana asked. ethan walked to the back of the class and pulled out a chair for santana.

santana laughed "thank you ethan" she said as she sat down. "no problem" he said walking to a seat right next to hers.

eleanor sat down in front of them and looked back at ethan. "hey ethan" she said. ethan looked at her confused and glanced at santana "hi?" he answered.

eleanor smiled at him and turned back around. ethan and santana looked at each other weirdly then shrugged it off.

in the middle of the class someone rushed into the class. santana looked up seeing sofia. everyone looked at sofia.

"can i help you?"the teacher asked looking away from the board to look at sofia. "can i see santana for a second?" sofia asked and everyone looked at santana

"yea sure" the teacher said and santana got up grabbing her backpack and walked out of the class.

"what's up?" santana said as she closed the door behind her. "you have an extra shirt in your locker right?" sofia asked

"yea why?" santana asked. "ivan spilled a drink in my shirt and now i need to change and it's to hot to wear a sweater" sofia said

"ok cmon" santana said and sofia followed her to the locker. santana opened the locker and pulled out to crop tops she had. "here chose one and go change" santana said

sofia chose a black cross over crop top. "thank you santana" she said and hugged her. "yea it's wtv but go change and get back to class i love you" santana said hugging her bacc. "i love you to" sofia said and ran away to the bathroom.

santana closed the locker and went back to her class. she walked in amd everyone looked at her.
"everything okay?" the teacher asked. "yup everything's fine" she said walking back to the seat right next to ethan's.

the rest of the class she talked to 3 girls who sat near her. one of them was gorgeous she had curly hair, her eyes were a brown color, her makeup was perfect and she has the best style ever. her name was dulce.

the next girl was gorgeous as well, she has straight hair, she was short, she didn't need makeup, she was wearing a simple outfit cs she wasn't trying g to impress anyone. her name was Guadalupe but everyone called her lupe.

the last girl was gorgeous as well, she was tall, had red hair, she had red braces and she wore a jaw dropping outfit. her name was Andrea.

————————————————————

Dulce-

Lupe-

Andrea-

Andrea-