part 1

Santana had already woken up for the first day of school. She had moved to mexico her sophomore year to take care of her grandfather. She decided that for her last year of high school she would come back to sherman oaks.

Santana woke up that morning and walked into her bathroom. she brushed her teeth, did her hair, did her skin care and brushed her hair.

she walked out and went straight to her vanity to start to do her makeup. she did a natural look since it was only the first day of school and she wasn't trying to impress anybody.

After she did all the stuff she needed to do she walked into her walk in closet and picked a simple outfit that was flared jeans, a white crop top, and her air forces.

she walked out of her room and when to make sure that everyone else was awake. Santana lightly knocked on her younger sisters door "sofia estas despierta?"

"yeaaaa" sofia said from the other side of the door and santana then walked to her twin brothers room santiago.

"santi are u awake" she asked and didn't get a response. she walked into the room and went straight to ther bed where her brother was. "santiago get up and get ready" she said and walked out of the room

she went downstairs and started to make some pancakes so everyone can have something to eat. after she finished she went to go make sure everyone was awake and that they knew the food was ready

she walked into savanna's room and savanna was making her bed ready for her first day of 1st grade. Sanatana smiled "there's food ready downstairs" she said and savanna looked at her

"ok i'll be there soon" savanna said smiling. santana smiled and walked away. she walked into sofias room and saw sofia doing her makeup at the vanity.

"sofia hurry up school starts in 20 and you still have to eat" santana said. sofia looked up at her "ok fine but can i borrow the lip liner color you have on right now it looks so good"

santana laughed "sure but come eat first and then you can borrow it" santana said walking out of the room then walking into her brothers room

"hurry up santiago your taking way to long" she said as she watched santiago keep playing with his hair until it was perfect

"i'll be downstairs in 5 minutes i needa make sure my hair looks good" he said and santana walked out of the room.

she went downstairs where savanna was trying to reach for a cup but couldn't reach. "here" santana said grabbing the cup and handing it to her.

after they all ate santana put on savanna's shoes and tied them while her other siblings were grabbing thier backpacks from upstairs.

"cmon savana let's go want for them in the car" santana said getting up and grabbing savanna's hand as they walked outside.

they went to the car and santana put savanna in the back and put on savanna's seatbelt. santana turned on the car waiting for every one else.

Santana had a white jeep wrangler because her madrina bought her it for her last birthday and bought santiago a motorcycle.

she saw santiago run out with his and savanna's backpack and saw sofia walking behind him locking the door and in her hands hers and santanas backpack.

santiago sat in the back with savanna and sofia sat in the front with santana. after everyone was in the car they drove to the elementary first and sighed in savana before going to the high school.

they dropped off sofia at the other side of the school cs thas where the freshmen were supposed to be and then drove back to go to thier first class.

they both walked in together getting stared at and heard whispers all around them. santana saw devi.

devi didn't like santana for some odd reason maybe it was because she dated paxton when they were freshmen or maybe cs her and paxton used to be so close but she never found out why.

devi was looking at her up and down in a judge-mental way but santana didn't mind cs she's been doing that since before she left for mexico.

————————————————————

DEVI'S POV

i walked into the school with eleanor and fabiola. we walked to our lockers as i told them ab the thing that happened with ben this summer.

then fabiola looked at the door shocked and whispered "oh my god". eleanor turned over and looked at where fabiola was looking as i joined them to.

"holy shit who's that" Eleanor said looking at the girl and the guy walking in. the guy was handsome and the way he smiled and his dimples he was perfect.

"damn" i said as they walked by. i looked the girl up and down trying to figure out who she was. she looked at me and then looked away.

they walked passed up but stopped soon later near the end of the hall my eyes still following every move they did.

trent stopped them at the end of the hall and eleanor looked confused.

"holy shit santana and santiago?" trent said looking down at santana. santana smiled up at him and gave him a hug.

"wait that's santana?" fabiola asked. "i guess she's changed a lot" i said

"omg santiago is so cute" eleanor said and she looked at trent and santiago talking to each other

trent looked over at eleanor then took both santiago and santana over to where eleanor was.

"guys this is santana" trent said. "hi" she said smiling. "and this is santiago" he said. "hey" santiago said.

"this is fabiola eleanor and devi" trent said. and they all waved

"we now trent we've come here before" santana said looking up at him. "oh yea dude sorry i forgot" trent laughed.

eleanor looked at them wierdly then looked at santana that was 5'0.

"well me and santiago are going to go now but it was nice seeing you guys agian" santana said and her and santiago walked away.

trent walked away after they left and went to hang out with the new hot pocket.

"santana is really pretty" fabiola said. "yea she is she got a huge glow up" eleanor said. i rolled my eyes "she's not all that" i said annoyed