i take my revenge in my own sweet way..

Start from the beginning

"Abhi toh yeah ki Rani Sa Alisha ki Dadi sa hai na "

She didn't bother to give a response her face conveyed many unsaid words and her hatred towards these Singhaniya's

After a long pause I decided to ask

"Inke yeah nightmares jate kasie hein "

"Iske yeah nightmares kabhi gaye hei nhi.. Either she used to give up on the hope of sleep for days and sometimes auntie's arms used to provide her solace ... That's why I was shocked today when I saw you calming her down because it is impossible no medicine has worked in keeping her nightmares away from her... It's like you have some connection with her or her heart recognizes you as her own "
She whispered as Alisha was still asleep but now there was a little and almost peaceful smile on her face

I was on the seventh sky when I got to know that she could fight her nightmare because of me but my mind was clouded by sadness because of what she had to go through

Their was a silence in between us as we were gazing towards her almost peaceful body
Then Aradhaya decided to speak

"She was never like this the closed one with the attitude of the coldest bitch in the town she was nothing like this when we were kids
.  The girl i knew was bold and straight, She would say whatever that came  in her mind; People would  judge her for this,But she didn't mind; She used to love too easily and often used to get her heart broken,But she did it again and again like nothing happened;She craved love the kind of authors talked  about in books,Where the  hearts start beating faster with only a look Sometimes when she used to feel lonely in the presence of her own So she used to read  books to get an escape from family, her reality; But now not even her books helps her find an escape, it's like she has lost her escape "

She spoke like she was reminiscing some old memories

"Woh mujhe lekar bahut protective thi.. Ek baar school mein kisi ne mere bare mein ek rumour fela diya tha jisse pura school mein mere baare mein baat chit hone lagi...achi wali nhi.... Ek hafte baad pata chala uss ladke ko jisne mere baare mein rumour felaya usse school se nikla diya gaya and Ash was suspended from school for 2 weeks .. Meine jab bhi uss barre mein usse baat ki usne humesha mujhe ek hei reply diya ki aj ke baad koi bhi ladka school yeah college mein mujhe pareshan nhi karega... Aj tak I don't know uss bande ke sath kya hua and why was ash suspended .... "

"She seems like a person jo tumhare liye jaan de sakti hai "  Adi replied

"Jarurat padne pe woh jaan de bhi sakti hai aur jaan le bhi sakti hai... She is a national gold winner in Boxing... Usse ke against jo player tha sunne mein aaya ki woh 3 saal pehele hei coma se utha hai "

"Woaahh.. Bach ke rehne padega saali sahiba se "  Adi teased to normal the atmosphere and he was successful as a smile broke on her face

"Exactly... Not a single tear should run down my face because of you Mr." She teased back

As the banter between Aradhya and Aditya continued, enveloping the room with their lively conversation, I found myself gradually succumbing to fatigue. Unbeknownst to me, the weariness took hold, and I dozed off, slipping into a peaceful slumber.

The tranquility of sleep enveloped me, transporting me to a realm free from worries and conscious thought. Time passed unnoticed until I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder, rousing me from my restful state. It was a nurse, her presence a reminder of the reality outside the realm of dreams.

As I blinked away the remnants of sleep, the nurse informed me that it was time for Alisha's medication. With gratitude for her diligence, I thanked the nurse and swiftly gathered my bearings, ready to assist in any way I could.