Chapter 21- Part 1

Start from the beginning

" What are you doing tomorrow?" She said cutting my thoughts away.

" I got my last final presentations and then packing."

" When you leave?"

" In like two days."

" Ight. I wanna see you"

"Taylin, I keep telling you we aren't together."

" Yeah, yeah anyways I'll pick you up at 7."

" Taylin-" She hung up before I could say anything and I was too sleepy to argue with it.

——

"How ya doing Lajah?" Dejah asked walking into my room.

" Girl I'm damn there done." I said in my fluffy grey robe grabbing my shower caddy and putting a fresh new razor in it.

" Uhtun bitch where is you going? Why are you shaving ?"

" Out and just in case."

" Girl you and Taylin still ain't did nothing?"

" Bro nooooooo. And if my legs
not sore when I come back I'm convinced she doesn't like me anymore."

" Ain't y'all broken up? We're pose to be mad at her."

"Hey hey now. I don't say nun when Kayson hit you up at 12am and you go outside for 2 hours."

" You pose to be sleep!" She laughed.

" I can hear the phone conversation before he pulls up." I rolled my eyes walking out to shower.

——

I wasn't sure of the occasion so I wore this and sent a picture to the groupchat with Dejah and Levon.

Levon- Damn room bout empty asf now
Dejah- don't get kidnapped again ho'

I put on my expensive perfume, shaved and made sure I smelled and look good to the T.

*𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒈*

" Hello?"

" Come outside."

" Taylin it's 6:45 you said 7."

" Like you not already ready and just taking pictures in the mirror." Damn she was right about that one.

I hung up and walked downstairs, getting in the car. She stared at me intensely with a little smirk on her face.

" What?"

" I can't look you?"

" No."

" Ight, well I guess I ain't giving you this." She said putting away a wrap box.

" What is that? Taylin stop buying me shit."

" No." She mocked me starting to drive

" Where are we going?"

" Well technically what I scheduled to do is for tomorrow. I just wanted you to come over and you would've been on that 'Taylin we're not together' bullshit if I asked you just to spend the night."

" Really? I don't even have clothes."

" You can wear mine... or nun at all."

" What you just say?" I heard her, I just wanted her to say it again.

" What you feel like eating?" She knew it too cause she smirked ignoring my question.

We ended up going to this restaurant and Taylin of course knew the owner got us free drinks so I got a little tipsy. Then we went up Target or as me and Dejah say
Targét  (Tar-jay). I told her since she tricked me that I deserved ice cream, snacks and a toothbrush to keep at her house to which she replied with "What you want baby." That made my whole body light up. I ended up getting everything I said but also some body and skincare stuff I found. I was going to pay for it but Taylin wouldn't let me.

" I could've got it. Everything in here is mine." I said walking into her place.

" Anyways, I'm finna take a shower. You good?" She ignored what I just said.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed with 'fake annoyed' scrolling on my phone.

She walked up to me grabbed my neck aggressively and kissed me. She smelt just like her with a little bit of weed. Underwear? Soaked. That's did it right there.

" Get one of my shirts or some out my drawer." She pulled away going to go shower. I sat on the bed cheesing before eventually getting up to find something to wear for bed.

——

She came back into the room wearing a sports bar and basketball shorts smoking a blunt.

" You always got a damn blunt."

She didn't even reply she just passed out to me as she started to straighten up around her and lotion herself.

I kept staring as I imagined so many different things. It's been TOO long. I hit the blunt a couple times then her to come here then hit it again before kissing her. She was taken aback at first but inhaled the smoke through our kiss keeping intense eye contact.

" Yo Nilajah stop playing." First time she used my first name all day.

" What do you mean?" I smiled.

" That! You been doing flirty shit all day trynna get me."  She stepped back.

I was buzzed from the alcoholic drinks and the blunt we just finished. Yes my
tolerance of low.

I walked towards her and put my hands around her waist cheesing. " No i'm not." Even though that was CLEARLY what I was doing. I rubbed my hands over her body until I reached her area. Smoothly slipping my hand into her pants, she had on no boxers and harder than ever. She watched me with a bit of nervousness in her eyes.

I used my other hand to grab her face and make her kiss me slowly starting to stroke up and down. Her breathing started to deepen and she smiled pulling my hand away.

" Not together right?" She went and sat on the edge of the bed............

——
𝗔/𝗡 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘆𝘆𝘆𝘆 🤭