❆ - chapter 1

❆ Dec 1st, 2009 ❆
~~

Waking up on a snowy day, christmas music playing.

I got out of bed rubbing my eyes, I looked over to see the time. It was 11:23 am.

I put on my penguin slippers, tom wasn't home yet. He told me he was coming home tonight! I was extremely excited.

My house smelled like vanilla with peppermints.

I walked downstairs and lit a candle.

I went over to make a peppermint mocha, since Tom was coming home today I was thinking about going Christmas shopping with him the next morning.

Today was December 1st.

I opened a couple blinds to let light inside without me having to turn on the lights.

I walked over to the kitchen grabbing out a mug, Christmas is my favorite holiday and I'm willing to spend it with Tom.

This would be our first Christmas together! It made me extremely excited.

I was spending it with bill also! He loved helping me decorate my house.

He's like a brother to me that I never had, he's the best.

I made my peppermint mocha, I poured it into the mug and finished it off with whip cream. I added chocolate shavings on top with a peppermint stick.

I went over to the living room turning on the tv, it was tokio hotel!

It was a interview, I sat there watching the entire thing.

They all looked handsome, but tom stood out more.

"So are you guys spending Christmas with anyone this year?" The interviewer asked.

They went down in a line, "I'll be spending it with my girlfriend" georg said, "I will also be doing the same" gustav said, "I'll be spending it with my girlfriend as well" tom said, "I'll be spending it with Tom and his girlfriend, I love her so I know it's going to be the best!" Bill said.

"Tom has a girlfriend? WOAHH, how long have you both been together?" The interviewer asked.

"About a year and a couple months, this will definitely be our first time spending Christmas together" he said.

I squealed rolling over kicking my feet in the air, him announcing me on tv.

"That's great to hear! And that's all from the tokio hotel today! Everyone enjoy the holiday and have a holly jolly Christmas!" The interviewer said ending the live.

I finished my drink, I put the drink in the sink. I got a notification from my phone.

I rushed over, it was from tom.

He said he'll be coming home in a couple hours, bill will also be coming over.

I had a guest bedroom that bill will be staying in.

My house wasn't well decorated for the holiday because I wanted to decorate with the twins.

Once they got back we would shopping in the morning for decorations.

I went to clean up the house a bit before they came back.

I lit two more candles, one in the room bill was going to stay in and one in my room.

I fixed up the living room, then I heard a knock on the door.

I ran over to open the door, it was the twins!

I went straight forward to hug bill, "oh my gosh I missed you guys" i smiled.

"I miss you as well, your house smells really good!" Bill said.