!38!

"I'll take a Jack on the rocks." Natalya said to the bartender. He looked at me, "I'll take a Heineken and a B52 shot." I said, picking up my menu. He nodded and went to make drinks. There were only about 7 other people in the bar. "Here's those drinks." He said putting them down.

"We'd also like to order. I'll take chicken strips with ranch instead of ketchup, with fries." She said putting her menu. He nodded at her and looked at me. "I want the chicken fried steak with the gravy on the side with onion rings." I said putting down my menu he wrote that down and took it to the kitchen.

"So what was happening when I walked in earlier?" Natalya asked, looking at me. "Well this necklace was in a jewelry box my dad gave me before he died. Cliff asked where I got it and I told him my dad did and he told me the jewel signifies the moon. After I said that I told him the story my dad told me. That not only does it look like the moon but that the moon should always be in the sky even when you can't see it. Then my dad told me he wanted me to remember him that way. I held back tears after that and he let me tell more about my dad before hugging me because I was bawling. Then you walked in." I said looking at her in the last part.

"Well why was he even in your room hm?" She said with a smile. "He borrowed my detangler and was giving it back." I said with a smile. "And?" She said knowing there was more. "Well I was putting stuff in my bag and he... He came over and hugged me from behind." I said knowing I was smiling like a child.

"And you two aren't dating yet? Love you need to make a move." She said looking at me before taking a drink of her drink. "Have you ever seen me make a move on anyone?" I asked, looking at her.

She shook her head no, "But! I've never seen you in love like this before. I mean sure there was you and Ron but you two weren't like how you and Cliff are Love. Ron was dumb teenage puppy love." She said with a smile.

"Yeah but I feel like a child who just got their first puppy! I feel so childish!" I said, dragging my hands down my face.

"You're supposed to Ember! When you really love someone you let your guard down around them! They should make you feel at peace! I've seen how you and Cliff act around each other. You both are meant for each other. You both seem so happy when around each other. When you're around him you seem so at ease, I've never seen you like this before Love." She said, I sighed and thought for a moment. But does he feel that way? 

"Love, he needs you as much as you need him. You are truly overthinking this." She said, knowing what I was thinking. "I know... But you know me." I said now looking at her.

"I know, you can never believe good things are actually happening or going to happen. I understand you don't like giving things chances but please Love. Take a chance on this, this is love. You might never find anything like it again." She said and someone walked over with our food. (That saying come from the wise MADEA😭 some what)

"Here you two lovely ladies go. Can I get you more to drink?" The man asked. Natalya's drink was empty and mine was barely touched. "I'll take another Jack." She said, handing him her glass. He nodded and walked off. We ate and talked for about 20 more minutes.

"Shit. We need to go." Natalya said, getting up and grabbing my hand pulling me towards the door. "What?" I asked as she dragged me to the cash register. I saw a bright orange haired man at the other end of the bar. Dave.

She handed him the money and I dragged her out of there. I wasn't dealing with him. We made it to the car and drove off.