!31!

"You like spicy things?" Lars asked. "Yes! You've literally bought me tabasco!" I said, rolling my eyes. He then wide eyed said, "Oh yeah! You had Ron lick it off of -" he said before I cut him off, "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I know!" I said looking at Lars.

He knows I don't like to talk about that time. "Oh! Sorry!" he said, looking at me scared. I rolled my eyes and put my head on the table.

Suddenly my hair was getting wet. "What the hell!" I yelled looking up to see all three of them spitting small parts of their drinks at me. "You assholes!" I said, crossing my arms, trying not to laugh. Lars' laughing made me start to laugh. "Asshat it isn't funny!" I said laughing.

"Mhm." Cliff said. I looked at him, he had a smile on his face. Not like normal tho, he was trying not to laugh. I poked his side under the table making him tense up and looked at me. Not a mad look. He wanted to be mad so bad but he wasn't.

I started laughing harder, making him laugh. I grabbed his shoulder as we laughed. I put my head on my hand on his shoulder as our laughter died down. I sighed and picked my head up. Cliff was looking at me.

We stared at each other for a good minute. I realized we were staring at each other and my cheeks were turning red. I didn't stop staring though. His eyes captivated me. Our stare broke as Lars kicked my shin.

"Ow!" I yelled, grabbing my shin. "What'd you do that for dick face!" I said looking at Lars. He shrugged and started drinking his beer. I kicked him back, earning a yelp from him. "Do it again and see what happens." I said taking a drink. He rolled his eyes and looked away.

"What are you guys doing after?" I asked. "My friends from school are throwing this party tonight. I was gonna ask if you guys wanted to go." Cliff said. "Hell yeah!" James and Lars said. Cliff looked at me, "Fuck yeah!" I said, smiling at him. He nodded but not without that smirk on his lips.

We all ate our food and left, leaving her a tip. Cliff started the truck as I grabbed the tape that sat on the dash. It wasn't labeled. "What's this one?" I asked. He glanced at it and continued backing out.

"A mixtape. My sister loves doing that stuff so she made me one with songs I like." he said looking at both sides to pull out. I sat it in the seat next to me and grabbed Aerosmith's self titled track and out in.

We drove back to the house talking and listening to the music.

We got back and the boys called up Kirk. Within 10 minutes he was here, with Taryn. I went to my room with Taryn. "NOW FUCKING TELL ME!" I 'yelled'.

"Ok! So he came back all flustered. Plus! He started playing Rosalie and I said it was one of your favorites and he was like, 'Actually she likes Bob Seger's version."." She said imitating him.

I nodded my heart fluttering that he remembered that. "I told him he likes you and all he said was 'What!', but he didn't deny it!" She said, grabbing my shoulders. I didn't say anything, but I felt a smile forming on my face.

"Girl! You're red!", "Am not!" I said like a two year old. She pointed to my mirror and I was bright red. "You like him!" SHe said pointing at me. "I- I think I do, but also I don't know! I've never felt like this before! I just... I just... What if it's too soon!" I said looking at her.

"Well then wait for him to make the move! That's what I did with Kirk! Fate will always aline no matter where you are. Fate always has a plan that's why when things happen, they happen to you because that's what you need. Just trust me love." She said, looking at me. "I love you." I said hugging her. "Love you too." She said, hugging back.

After that she wanted to do my makeup so I let her. After she was done I showed her some of my art. I showed her up till the most recent page. "Is that Cliff?" She asked, looking at me with a shit eating grin. I nodded and rolled my eyes.

We talked about stuff for like another hour before Cliff came into my room.