!44!

We all watched for a little while. Natalya started to braid Kirk's hair, and when James and Lars noticed they wanted it to. I sighed, "Get up! I'll do it but I'm sitting on the couch." I said standing up. I went and got a hair brush and my hair ties.

I came back out and Lars got up and sat on the ground. I braided Lars' hair though it didn't look the best. His layers stuck out everywhere. I took them out and made Lars face sideways, "Your hair won't braid like that. I can put in little ones tho." I said as he nodded.

I put a couple little braids throughout his hair before moving onto James'. I finished James' and turned to Cliff. He shook his head, "Cmon!" I whined. He shook his head and looked at me straight faced. "Oh come on!" James said before shaking his braids. "No," he said.

Everyone was begging him but he refused. I put my hands together and puppy pouted. (I'm sorry this is kinda cringe.). He flicked my forehead. "Ow you bitch!" I said, grabbing my head. He stuck his tongue out at me and I grabbed it. "Let me braid your hair!" I said.

He nodded and I let go of his tongue. He sighed and got on the floor. I lightly brushed his hair as he sat there. I pulled his long hair towards me. I braided as I looked at the tv. I finished the braid and tyed it back. "That wasn't so bad was it!" I said letting go of the braid.

He got up rolling his eyes with a smirk on his face. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I poured myself another cup and walked back over. I laid on the floor by the couch on my stomach. "Hey! Do you need me to take you to that music store again tomorrow?" Natalya asked.

I sat up on my elbows, "If you would" I said. She nodded as I laid down again. I laid there for a couple of minutes before someone stepped on me. I sat up and saw Lars now running for the bathroom. "YOU'RE SUCH A CHILD!" I yelled now, getting up to sit where he was.

I sat down on the couch and watched tv. "This is boring! We should go do something!" James said, throwing his empty bottle making it shatter. "Well why don't you start with picking up that fucking glass!" I said, smiling at him. He rolled his eyes and got up.

"You're right this is kinda boring." Natalya said, laying her head in Kirk's lap. "I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna go on a walk. The stars are beautiful and it's nice out." I said getting up.

"We should go to that abandoned warehouse on Summit street. It's pretty cool." Kirk said finishing his beer. "That sounds like fun!" I said, "Yeah!' Natalya said. "I'll go." Cliff said, James nodded after Cliff said that.

I got up, "I'll bring my bag. For beer and what I put in it." I said walking to my room. I got to my room and Natalya was behind me. "Spray paint?" She asked with a giant smile. I nodded and grabbed a box from behind my records.

I grabbed black, red, green, blue, purple and white. I put a few other things like flash lights and a camera. "Go tell the guys to put on darker clothes. Actually I think they'll be good. We however need to change." I said grabbing some clothes for us.

Embers outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Embers outfit

Natalya's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Natalya's outfit

We changed and went to the living room. "Get what's left of the beer and Jack." I said sitting down to put on and tie my shoes. James grabbed it and opened my bag, "Spray paint?" he asked, looking at me.

"Hell yeah! Me and Natalya used to do this shit all the time. I'm a master at spray paint." I said getting up and grabbing my bag. "Anyone want to put anything else in here?" I asked, holding it up. "Yeah!" Cliff said coming inside with his trusty hammer and a jar of weed with papers in it.

I smiled and took it from him, "Ah! But of course... The trusty hammer and weed!" I said with a smile looking at him. He nodded as I put it in the bag. I zipped up my bag and put it on. "INTO THE FRICKLEBIT!" me and Natalya sang as we walked through the door arms linked together.

All the guys just looked at each other. Kirk and Cliff led the way, the rest of us following behind.

~Everything You Need~         Cliff x OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें