!17!

"This isn't her fault! He hit her first and she was only defending herself." Lars said. The bartender had Dave's friend take him to leave. "If I see one more thing you're out!" he yelled at me. "I'm so sorry!" I said sitting down.

He went back to his job and I drank my drink. "Are you ok?" Taryn asked. "Yeah I'm fine! You remember when Kyle wouldn't quit fucking with me so I punched him and got suspended, it's kinda like that only at a bar." I said finishing my drink. "OUR NEXT BAND IS EXODUS!" Someone onstage said before walking off.

The band came on and started playing. I watched and Taryn yelled out for Kirk. He was really good I thought as I got up to get another drink. I walked up to the bar and put my glass down. "Hey sorry about that. Can I get 6 Patron shots and a bourbon on the rocks please." I said digging in my pockets.

"Yeah It's $23." He said taking my glass. I pulled out a 20 and a five. "Keep what's left." I said sitting on one of the stools. I turned to look at the stage and saw Cliff's hair moving back into place as if he had his head turned.

I chuckled and watched the band. "Here you go." He said before making more drinks. "This one's for you! I feel bad." I said leaving the shot there. I walked away and when I looked back he was taking the shot.

I smiled as I put the glasses on the table. "Cheers!" I said picking mine up. They did the same and we all took the shots. "You know Kirk is focking amazing!" Lars said to Taryn. "Hell yeah he is!" She said while cheering for him.

Their set ended soon. "Let's go backstage!" She grabbed my hand. We all made it backstage. "Kork!" She yelled, dropping my hand making me tumble when she saw him. "Hey Angel!" He said hugging her.

I slightly cringed because I haven't seen a lovey couple in a minute. "Oh! This is Ember's friends. You know Lars, that's James and that's Chris." She said, "Actually it's Cliff." he said upside down smiling at them. "Oh sorry".

"You were bitchin!" I said to Kirk. "Ah thanks!" He said shyly. "Hell yeah you were!" James said. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna quit this band tho. I don't really like the guys." he said putting his guitar in its gig bag. "Oh really? We just fired our lead today." James said.

"Plus Ember just kicked his ass!" Lars said, trying to high five me. I shot a death glare at him before looking away again.

"Maybe we could jam sometime!" Kirk said, putting his bag on his back. "Hell yeah!" James and Lars said. I looked at Cliff, he's been quiet. "I'm gonna go get another drink." I said before walking away.

I walked up to the bar to see the same guy but with another guy cleaning dishes. "Hey can I have a cran-jager please." I asked, digging out my money. "Of course! It's on me!" He said making one. "No, I can't let you do that! If anything I owe you!" I said sitting down.

"Well if you want to repay me, maybe your number would be the best thing." he said handing me my drink. "You got a sharpie?" I asked. He pulled one out and handed it to me. I wrote my old house number without thinking. "There!" I said before walking off with my drink.

"What's your name!" He yelled at me. "Ember!" I yelled back and walked backstage. I ran straight into Cliff as I opened the door. I almost fell while spilling my drink but he caught me from falling. "Shit sorry!" I said looking at his white Thin Lizzy shirt now soaked with my drink.

"It's alright." he said letting go. I swear I saw a slight pink on his cheeks. "I can try and clean your shirt." I said looking at the stain. "No need to. I'll just give it to my mom.", "Also we're leaving so I'd go say bye to your Wife." He said nonchalantly.

I flipped him off as he walked away chuckling. "Don't leave me you bastard!" I yelled while walking. He flipped me off as I walked backstage.

I saw Taryn and Kirk about to leave out the back. I ran up to her. "Hey! I just wanted to say thank you for the drinks. I had a good time, minus the whole bloody fists part." I said.

"Oh of course love! We should go out sometime, just me and you! Or maybe a double date!" She said as Kirk mentioned he was going to the car. "Who would I bring?" I asked.

"Cliff! Aren't you two dating?" She said, "What no!" I said laughing. "Oh well when you two looked at each other your guys eyes seemed to sparkle so I just guessed.", "Well no we aren't dating. I should go tho before that bastard leaves me! Bye!" I said running off.

(!!!!! TW: Sexual Assault !!!!)
Ends after fourth paragraph if you want to skip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said bye while I ran to the front. I got outside and was walking to Cliff's truck and getting close, when someone slammed me against the brick wall. I hit my head on the wall making me feel dizzy.

I looked and saw a random man. He looked at me and started trying to take off my jacket. "Get off me!" I yelled trying to push him off. He slapped me and pushed me harder against the wall. "GET OFF!" I yelled, pushing him again.

"Quit you slut!" He yelled, pushing me again. I hit my head harder this time. I almost fell over. "Get your hands off her!" Cliff half yelled.

The rando turned towards him. "What are you gonna do!" He said with a cocky tone. "I'll crack your fucking skull!" Cliff said in a happy tone. He pulled out his hammer from behind his back. The rando saw it and ran but not without slamming me against the wall again.

TW is over!!!!!!

My head now sent pains down my body that felt like I was strapped into the electric chair. I fell to the ground. "Shit! Are you ok!" Cliff yelled running up to me. He crouched in front of me. "I'm fine. I just hit my head on the wall too many times." I said, trying to get up. "Let me help you." He said taking my hands.

He pulled me up on my feet. I took a deep breath and walked to the truck Cliff by my side in case I fell. We got in and he started the truck. He dug in the glove box while leaning against the cold window. He popped a tape in and started to drive.

Rosalie by Thin Lizzy started playing. "Bob Seger does it better." I said putting my head against the window. He started down the road. "She's quite the mediator, a smooth operator you will never see, She'll see you later, No one dare disobey her openly." I sang softly. "She knows music, I know music too, you see, She got the power, The teen queen, Rosalie." Cliff sang tapping on the wheel.

"Rosalie, Rosalie, Rosalie, Rosalie." He sang quietly as closed my eyes.