!13!

After a while we made it to the house. He stopped it in the driveway. A man with ginger hair stood at the door. "Are you Lars Ulrich?" He asked Cliff but said Lars' last name wrong.

"No they are just down the road he should be here any second.", "And his last name is pronounced Ul-ri-k. Not Ul-ri-ch." I said walking towards him.

"Oh ok." He said. Lars and James pulled up and parked. "Ok so here's the keys. I'll be going." The weird ginger man said before leaving.

"Let's go figure out who gets what room." James said, snatching the keys out of his hands. "I get the one away from you wackjobs." I said, following James. All the rooms were right next to each other. "Welp I got the one furthest from the living room I sat walking into it and shutting the door.

We got most of our stuff set up. I had the self-titled Fleetwood Mac album on. Rhiannon began to play.

I was putting up my poster, "Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night, And wouldn't you love to love her? Takes to the sky like a bird in flight, And who will be her lover? All your life you've never seen, Woman taken by the wind, Would you stay if she promised you heaven? Will you ever win?", "Hey you're not a bad singer!" Cliff said coming in with my mattress.

"Well you're pretty good, you know." I said finishing that poster. "And how would you know that?" He said looking at you with the mattress against the wall. "Oh please! I heard you singing Simple Man when we were in the car." I said pointing at the corner by the closet.

"Wow you could hear that? I thought I was whispering." He looked at me with a confused expression. He put the mattress in the corner and stood by the door. I grabbed my American Flag and stood on the mattress to try and put it up on my ceiling.

I couldn't reach it and threw it at the wall. "Wow! Calm down pissy pants. I'll do it." he said, walking over and grabbing it. I moved and he put it up. "Thank you." I said looking through my records. I found my Sweet album that had Ballroom Blitz on it. I switched the albums and grabbed my box of Christmas lights.

"You're really gonna up those up?", "Once I find a chair!" I said walking past Cliff. I grabbed the lawn chair that was just sitting outside and brought it to my room. "Do you want help?" Cliff asked as I stood up on the chair.

"Why don't you go do your room?", "Cuz none of my shit is here and you look like you're still struggling." He said, handing me the lights that were on the ground. "Plug them in and untangle them while I put the tacks in.". He saluted me and did what I asked.

I got down and put my misfits album in and went back to what I was doing. London Dungeon started playing. "They call us walking corpses! Unholy living dead! They had to lock us up! Put us in their Brittish hell!" I sang with him. Cliff was sitting on the ground untangling them while nodding his head.

I got all the tacks in and got down. "Hey! We're going to the store to buy a pack of beer. Want me to grab you a bottle of Jack or Smirnoff?" Lars asked after slamming the door open. "Uh neither, get some Jager." I said grabbing a 20 dollar bill. I handed it to him and he left.

"Jager?" Cliff asked, handing me the lights. "Yes. I feel like a Jager bomb!" I said. "Jager bomb?" he asked. "You get a shot glass, fill it up with an energy drink and drop it in a glass of Jager and drink it!" I said getting back on the chair.

I put the light up around my room and got down. Cliff was going through my records. "Hey while you're digging through those find my self titled Doors album." I said, picking up the chair. He nodded as I walked out.

I came back and he was putting the vinyl on. It started to play as I grabbed my box of bedding. I got my wine red jersey sheet out and put it on. I threw my pillow and blanket on the bed and sat on it. "Break on through the other side." I sang.

Cliff sat on the ground and looked through my endless records. "You know Mr. Button, I don't know anything about you other than you smoke and play bass. What's your story, Mystery Man?" I asked. "Well for beginners, it's Cliff BURTON!" He said, smiling at me.

"I know Clifton Button! Tell me about your life!" I said, smiling at him. He sighed, "Well my name is Clifford Lee Burton, I've been born and raised here, I play bass, and I love smoking and music." He said looking dead in my eyes with his smirk. "Clifford?" I asked.

He nodded and went back to looking through the records. "That's all you have to say? You have to be more interesting than that!" I said walking over to him. "Nope, that's it." He said not even looking at me. "Whatever! I'll crack the case of Mystery Man sooner or later." I said walking out of my room.

I went to see what James and Lars had done to their room. "Holy shit!" I said as I walked in. They had shit everywhere. I shut the door and walked out.