04|Twisted Ex

How strange it is that after all that, we are strangers again.

-Lang Leav

"What do you think of her?" I ask Trenton who I assume is still next to me

"What do you think of her?" I ask Trenton who I assume is still next to me. Not that I can see him.

"She doesn't look crazy. She's really well put together and on her paperwork, it states that she's young." He says and I turn my head in the direction of his voice. Ever since a couple of years ago, I haven't been able to see anything. I've gotten used to it though. I know my way around my house, but I can't drive a car or leave my house without Trenton my assistant.

My parents and him are the only people who know about my permanent blindness. He's helped me for the past 5 years. Recently though I've needed someone to help me take care of my daughter. Her mother left her in my care last year and only gets her on the weekends. It's been difficult because of my blindness, but my daughter understands.

Who knew a month after I put that nanny paper out someone would come knocking on my door? I need her to start working here immediately at least for a year. "Can you describe her to me." I say.

"Well, she's really short. I'd say about 5'4 and her hair is really long curly and dark brown. Her eyes are greenish-grey in color. She has thick pink lips and her skin is really clear." He says and I try to picture her. Yesterday I couldn't help but flirt with her and the reaction I got was cute.

However, I'm 32 and she's only 25. That's way too big of an age gap and I'm not into younger women and who knows if she's into older men. "Well, she should be perfect to take care of my daughter. She's even opening up her own daycare. I'll trust her for now, but let me know if you notice anything strange." I add.

My phone rings next to me and I feel for it as my Siri announces who it is. "Ex-Wife calling." She repeats over and over until I find my phone next to me. I click the answer button and put the phone up to my ear. "What do you want?" I ask.

I haven't seen my Ex wife in a couple of months. After the accident that left me blind, she decided it was too much and left me. 2 years later she decided she wanted to leave our daughter in my care even though I can't see anything at all. I hear a sigh through the phone. "When are you going to stop ignoring me?" She asks.

My wife and I started sleeping together again a month ago. It's been a couple of weeks now and I'm starting to get tired of it. I love her and she left me at my most vulnerable time. So it's completely selfish of her to want to fuck me after our relationship has been over. "Sarah we've talked about this. I'm done sleeping with you. So if you don't want to talk about our daughter then goodbye." I hang up my phone and toss it onto the couch.

She's not going to come here unless I tell her too so I won't have to worry about her trying to sneak in. "I'm going to take a shower." Getting up off the couch I make my way to the staircase.

"Okay." Trenton says...