Ch. 9: Confrontation

After her grand celebration, Ciampa and Thatcher came out to have their own quick celebration. They also quickly checked on her, ensuring she was OK after getting mist in the eyes. The ref had helped to get some out and wipe some off, but he just couldn't get all of it. So, after celebrating some more, they helped escort her backstage, where she was welcomed back by great congratulatory applause from her peers. She took a slight bow in gratitude but couldn't stay for long, although it was a sure sign on what a job she did for her first televised match. She was still in awe about the entire experience. It was so much different than what she had done at the Performance Center or house shows and so much more rewarding as well. Triple H and Shawn would've also given her more praise, but they too knew she needed to get to the Trainer's Room soon. Her mentors brought her there and he did a great job at washing all the mist out. He then gave her a drop for each eye. After that, she was good to go.

"So, what did you two think?" She eagerly asked, but also slightly nervous.

"You did amazing out there, pup" Timothy said. "Real proud of you"

"I agree" the Blackheart followed. "You are learning really well"

"Thank you" Racheal blushed.  "I learned from the best"

They smiled as another voice chimed in.

"I'll say, that was amazing" Triple H stated as he entered the room. "So much, in fact, we're moving forward with your match against Indi for next week"

"Really?!" Racheal excitedly asked.

"Yep, it's already official" he smiled and she bounced like a happy child while getting pats on the back from her mentors. "It'll be announced before the end of the show; and after that, if you're willing to stick around, we'll discuss that other matter you brought up"

"I will be, thank you, sir" she nodded happily.

With that, Triple H gave her some final praises for her work tonight and she was left with her teammates. After they left the Trainer's Room, they were caught up with by The Way.

"Hey there! Great work tonight, kiddo" Candice praised as her faction agreed with her.

"Thanks, everyone. I hope I wasn't too crazy for you" she nervously expressed to her.

"No, not at all" she assured. "I mean, you certainly get crazy in there, but in a good way" everyone giggled.

"Just take it easy on me next week, alright?" Indi asked and they both giggled.

"I'll do my best, but no promises" That earned more laughs.

"Yo!!!" They suddenly heard Ben call as he approached with Crystal by his side.

Racheal laughs as he rushes on over and engulfs her in a hug.

"Oh my God, that was incredible! I can't believe you actually did that!" He happily cheered, causing her to blush hard. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks, Bubba"

They separated the hug as Crystal walked up.

"Not bad for a rookie. I'd like to see how you and me would fair in that ring" she smirked.

"Oooo, me too" she agreed.

"Fine, but don't put me in the middle of it" Ben pleaded and they both laughed.

"Anyway, we'll meet you back at catering after you shower and everything" Johnny informed.

"Alright, thanks everyone!"

Racheal went to return to her locker room while Ciampa and Thatcher decided to stick with the group and meet her at catering. She traded one final grin with Ben before they went their separate ways.