One week later

It's been a week since that fateful day school has still been moved to online, as they officially announced that it'll be online till the end of the year. Honestly, Y/n didn't know how to feel, on one hand he gets to goof around at home. On the other hand though… stuff like prom and the onsite graduation ceremony is gonna be canceled. Although MJ does her best reassuring her friends, as there's a rumor brewing that the school will host one somewhere special. While it put the girls at ease, Harry did suggest if there isn't one he's planning on hosting his own party as a celebration.

Just a few days ago, Petra and Aunt May had finally moved back to their newly repaired apartment. So currently, Y/n was seen in his kitchen making a fresh batch of tostadas for him and his mother. Who was sitting at the kitchen table drinking some coffee.

Y/n: Am I making this right Ma? 

M/n gets up from her seat and grabs a spatula shifting the meat around in his skillet. She inspects the color before smiling proudly.

M/n: Sí mijo. Just give it a few more minutes and it should be ready. I'm so glad you wanted to learn some of my recipes.

Y/n: They always tasted amazing, plus I do enjoy cooking. Plus, I was thinking I could make these whenever Petra or Gwen come over.

His mother pats his shoulders as she goes back to her seat, and takes another sip of her coffee.

M/n: How are those two by the way, they've been coming over a lot more recently. I wasn't expecting to see that Parker girl since she moved back. So this whole love triangle thing you kids have going on is confusing.

Y/n: How do you think I feel about it? I'm barely wrapping my head around it too.

Y/n laughs nervously as he continues with his cooking. His mother just shakes her head unsure how to feel about her son's situation. She couldn't imagine dating two people, sure she likes those two girls for her son, but both of them? It's such an insane idea, she wonders if the girls even told their parents about this. 

The boy finishes up the meat as he starts putting all the ingredients together. He places two on a plate, and puts it onto the table before sitting besides his mom. 

She picks up hers, takes a bite and savors it for a moment

M/n: Hm… very close mijo. If you keep practicing, you might even make ones as good as mine.

Y/n: Hey I'm an amazing cook!

M/n giggles from her son's reaction and continues eating. Y/n's phone suddenly vibrates, he opens up his phone to see a message from Petra. His mother looks at him wondering what he was staring at his phone for.

M/n: Hm, what is it Y/n?

Y/n: Uh, so Petra is gonna be coming over in a bit since she wants some help with a project she's working on for class.